Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 19, 15 12:44 PM
Crysztaloak..........it you hover over without the part, you can see where the parts go....your cursor changes to a cursor with gears that rotate........also it helps sometimes if you "drop" the part slightly to the left of where it goes.....it goes in.....might have to do it a couple of times to find the perfect spot to drop.

Adding friends

[Post New]by Milhoodkie on Apr 19, 15 8:43 PM
Good evening. I have been trying to add some friends so I can share items with them and they can share with me. I type in their id and get a no member found message. Does the id have to be for the same operating system I am using? I am using an iPad and have not found any other ids with the "i" in front of the numbers. I assume that means iPad system. I could just be putting in the info wrong. Any suggestions? I am getting lonely, being friendless and all you know. thanks for any help you can give.
i1742298

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 20, 15 6:49 AM
Milhoodkie.........Welcome to the forum! Tons of iOS players out there.....and yes you must be friends with other iOS players......platforms wont cross.....check out the thread "iOS friend codes"......start at last post and work up, these are people looking for friends also.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 20, 15 2:00 PM
jrbutcher wrote:
sbaker2318 wrote:Milhoodkie.........Welcome to the forum! Tons of iOS players out there.....and yes you must be friends with other iOS players......platforms wont cross.....check out the thread "iOS friend codes"......start at last post and work up, these are people looking for friends also.[/qu

that's helpful... I have tried to add friends from ios while I am on pc....can you tell me why sometimes when I log into the game i would have all my friends on list then the next time half are missing but then it shows all of them again...and sometimes I log out it takes most my coins....and last... I have two friends who sends me gifts but I don't get the arrow by theirs so I can return gifts. Milhoodkie... I tried to add u... but I have the same message...cant be found.. I'm sorry...but welcome to the game

JR.......I have found if I go into the social page when I first enter game most of my friends are not there..........give it 3 or 4 minutes......then enter social page....should all be there now....if not exit page....wait another 30 seconds and then re-enter. Takes time to load I guess.

Your coins.......if you are playing on PC..........1- you CANNOT add iOS friends....PC people only...........2-are you exiting the game properly? You MUST exit game from upper right gear thing.....it asks are you sure you want to exit? Click yes.....if you exit the game any other way, it might not save.

Friends without arrows.........your friends don't have a wish list so you cant return gifts until they put their wish list back.........if you look at very back of your friends list, all those friends without wish lists are there.

Edited on 04/20/2015 at 2:05:36 PM PST

[Post New]by sjuister on Apr 20, 15 6:32 PM
I'm in need of friends, play daily and am at level 36. I never got around to adding friends, but see the need to now, with the Spring update. My friend code is i294073. Thanks!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 20, 15 6:38 PM
Sjuister......Welcome to the forum.........check out thread "iOS Friend Codes"....start at last post and work up.......these are iOS people looking for friends.
You can only be friends with people on same platform.
PC to PC.......................number only
iOS to iOS.....................iand number
Android to Android........a and number

[Post New]by Anmiena on Apr 21, 15 12:08 AM
Hello everyone and here's the thing.. I started playing and now I want to start over again or start a second game (I'd just like to delete my current game though) How do I do this or is it possible?
Thank you..

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 21, 15 7:21 AM
Anmiena.........Welcome to the forum! This is possible.......check out thread "How to start over/new game (PC) version)........tells you how to do it. Also check out thread "Helpful Links for MC".......tons of useful stuff......lots of questions answered...tells you how to get friends, etc.

[Post New]by NiteOwl2158 on Apr 21, 15 6:39 PM
Hi I play daily will friend anyone who needs friends Im level 41 ID # 211995 thank you

[Post New]by ohjan7 on Apr 21, 15 9:41 PM
I need a few friends for quests requiring gifting in Midnight Castle. I play most every day. My id number is 414168.

MCastle
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by MCastle on Apr 22, 15 7:56 AM
I just sent ohjan7 and nightowl2158 friend requests. I'm level 51 and play daily. Will welcome faithful friends. MCastle i688675

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Apr 22, 15 10:16 AM
MCastle wrote:I just sent ohjan7 and nightowl2158 friend requests. I'm level 51 and play daily. Will welcome faithful friends. MCastle i688675

Hell-o , WELCOME , MCastle you play on an I-Pad it looks like these people play on PC . These are different platforms and can not be crossed . You can only friend other I-PAD players , they have an I in front of their ID# .
Microsoft and Apple don't play well together .

[Post New]by beppiec on Apr 22, 15 12:13 PM
Hi everyone!! I have been playing for months and am on level 19. I play everyday but I don't have friends to send me back things I need. Looking for friends to return the favor. My number is a253548. I play on my Android device. Thanks!

LadyLeigh
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLeigh on Apr 22, 15 3:59 PM
MCastle wrote:I just sent ohjan7 and nightowl2158 friend requests. I'm level 51 and play daily. Will welcome faithful friends. MCastle i688675

Sent you an invite and PM

kvs46
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by kvs46 on Apr 22, 15 4:41 PM
I am trying to complete the Spring Fairy Quest and it requires that you send your friends a gift to get postcards. I do not play games on Facebook and I would never bother one of my friend with such a thing. Why is is that if you choose not to play using Facebook, the developers of this game would require such a thing? This is also true of some of the Pets. I think I will not continue to play if this is the case. If you only want people to play on Facebook, why even have an option to play otherwise? I am coming to the end of my patience with this game because of this issue and that it is so repetitive in the higher levels and makes you continuously go back to the same sites from multiple quests. Please let me know if I have this wrong. Thank you

[Post New]by countrymusic4me on Apr 22, 15 5:04 PM
I have just received the Spring update. Would anyone be kind enough to tell me, what the smileys, eggs, masks etc. are for?? I have also noticed that the flowers are replaced with butterflies - these seem very few and far between, whereas the flowers were abundant and helped save some coins, but the butterflies seem to give you more smileys?? Thanks for any help.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 22, 15 6:07 PM
HI Country!! All of those things are needed to craft new Spring pets....bunny, chick, donkey, and Jack in the box........when you do the Fairy Quests you earn Spring stuff, including Easter eggs which you will need to craft the new pets.....the Fairy also requires you to craft Wreaths of Spring.........this is also an achievement....after you craft 30 wreaths you get another pet (which is the first one you don't have to craft)..a butterfly. With every HOS played you earn flowers, 4 different colors, you need those to complete the FQ's and craft the wreaths. Also a few other achievements....so many eggs, etc.

Finding the butterflies.........we on PC found these VERY hard to see.....we found if you brighten your screen (helped a ton) and/or up the contrast on your screen (helped some) makes them a bit easier to see........you get flowers, smileys, diamonds, and coins from the butterflies, but no stamps. Also, you earn 20 coins from the butterflies instead of the usual 10.

Check out the pet crafting section to see what you need......check out the new achievements to see what you need.

Edited on 04/22/2015 at 6:10:40 PM PST

[Post New]by tailspin301 on Apr 22, 15 7:33 PM
i love this game and have gotten to level 29 and have hit a road block I have finished all the story but an unable to unlock to level 30 and don't know how to get more experience points to get to level 30 any ideas.
I also have gone without friends now I find that I need friends to send mail to.for the spring fling
Lol my game ID is i1447849 please add me.

Thanks
Pam (tailspin301)

Edited on 04/22/2015 at 7:44:10 PM PST

MCastle
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by MCastle on Apr 22, 15 8:25 PM
Arizona63tucson, thanks for the advice. Now I know! I'm level 51. Wanna be my friend? Or are you PC too?
MCastle i688675

[Post New]by countrymusic4me on Apr 22, 15 11:38 PM
Hi Baker, thank you for all the info.

Go to: