bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,609 Posts

Re:Friend Wishlist thread Thank you

[Post New]by bella_01 on Dec 30, 15 11:13 AM
I want to thank all friends new & old for the gifts & presents under the tree. I hope everyone has a safe & happy New Year

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
543 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Dec 30, 15 12:03 PM
Hey all you generous, loyal and patient friends of datsalotta ..aka...piesy.

there are 150 of you between both games. Many friended me and me/you through the Christmas Consortium. That's why there are so many of you.

In fact I am here in hopes that many or all of you see this post in this thankful thread. There's just too many to thank individually.

As you may know -
piesy is gifting Spring Event items ....
and datsalotta gifts Christmas pet eggs and cards.
Both games have been devoted to these Consortium goals since July 2015 and still going strong.

A special mention to my patient friends who have been with me since I started playing Midnight Castle in December 2014. We are still together and that's amazing! Especially since I started with the consortium.

If there were more than 15 gifts / day allowed, I'd be right on it to return gifts to all of you more often.

Thank you, Thank you very much. Can't say it enough.

pm me if you haven't already so I have you all in my address book

datsalotta thank you's to friends
aka *piesy

iwik1
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by iwik1 on Dec 30, 15 12:52 PM
thistle809 wrote:I have been blessed with the good fortune to have the most amazing, generous, loyal, patient and kind friends anyone could ever hope for! Thank you!! You make every day seem like Christmas with all your much-needed, greatly appreciated !

May the New Year bring only peace, good health, prosperity and all the things that make life wonderful for you!

Player ID 207057 Thistle

I have thought long and hard how to thank you all but could not have said it better than Thistle SO THANK YOU all again and do stay safe.

ID 429630 Chris

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Dec 31, 15 3:41 PM
Celebration Time for me, my 2nd year in a row. It's been two years ago I started to play this game, December 31 2013.

During this time I made a lot of Friends, and unfortunately I lost a lot of them too. I started with one game, lost three, but ended now with six games. Well, they say ... it's all in the game.

I want to thank all Friends and all lost Friends for their Friendship now and then and wish them a playful and lucky 2016.

Duncan

Edited on 12/31/2015 at 3:42:35 PM PST

AnnaDownes01
Catfish
Catfish
1,719 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Dec 31, 15 4:19 PM
Duncan,

Thank you for starting this thread back in the Dark Ages of the game. Today is my 2nd Anniversary.

Have some gifts lined up for your games whenever you put up a list.

Cheers,

Trixie

[Post New]by mellowalleck on Feb 6, 16 11:28 AM
Thank you Boella for my gift. For some reason I cannot send you a gift. I do not see an arrow on right hand side of your avatar.

susiewastaken
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,801 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Feb 6, 16 7:48 PM
Am blown away by the generosity of friends!

A couple have quit the game, but are gifting their inventory (and crafting for friends!) before closing their castle gates.

Quite a few are on a temporary break, yet some peek in just to gift!

The rest are like me, trying to play daily and share what we can, whether by swapping or "buying" or doing extra rounds.
("Buying" is in quotes because I only purchase with blue diamonds..virtual money...never put a red cent into playing and I HOPE my friends aren't spending real money on my game. yikes.)

THANK-YOU ALL!

PS: There are a just few in my group that I'm not sure if you are playing or not....PLEASE...change your avatar, change your wish list...look alive.

AnnaDownes01
Catfish
Catfish
1,719 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 6, 16 8:16 PM
Susie,

Trixie Belle TAS/Aust and Cattiepuss01 are still playing trying to do the same, gift when possible, swap pumpkins and cards,

I have a great bunch of friends, some have been with me since the beginning and others joined at Christmas.

Thank you all. You are a great and loyal bunch.

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
740 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Feb 6, 16 9:26 PM

Thank you to all my gifting Angels! It's been a slow go for me on L69.
You have kept me in the game! Started about mid Oct. 2014.
So many changes to this game, so many friends have left .....

But to all who have stayed...I raise a glass in your honor!

Bless you all!

Crystal ; P keeping the faith because of YOU!

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
740 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Feb 6, 16 9:34 PM
And NAPOEON is not on my list, but recently looked at "stickier" thread about the pet tells and achievements.
A big THANK YOU for organizing this thread, and to all who contributed!

Crystal ; P

dandydog
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
425 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Feb 7, 16 3:46 AM
Fletcher here. My Critters and I wish to say a Great Big "THANK YOU" to all of our KIND and GENEROUS FRIENDS too. Quite a few of you are newbies to our "Under the Moat" dwelling, while a few others kinda have been with us through all of the thick and thin veracious and sometimes really crazy "Updates" haven't we? Well dear Friends, thank you once more and here's wishing that this new year will be a wonderful and blessed one for us all.

AnnaDownes01
Catfish
Catfish
1,719 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 1, 16 7:26 PM
Cattiepuss01 wants to thank all her generous friends who have helped her achieve the Christmas Fairy Avatar and the Snow Fairy pet.

You are still so generous with pumpkins and I hope to get Jack before Halloween.

You guys and girls are the best.

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on May 27, 16 10:59 AM
I'm a little bit flabbergasted!

Nearly two months ago a last "Thank You" to your fellow players?

You should be ashamed!

Don't worry about me. I took a break after the Spring Event. Took some time for other things in life, but miss my buddies ...

A lot of players in the past, among me, once said: this game will last for a long time, nobody knows where it will end, but in the meantime, there is time to do other things in real life, this game will keep on going (right?) ... Take your time, and don't forget to thank your Friends so here and there ... It's for free!

A big hug for my Friends, wherever you are. Thanks for supporting me for two and a half years.

Wondering if some "old" Friends still play ... Bedazzle? Apollo? Mi MI (I hope it's allright with Hubby)? Trixie (Sue, a special Friend)? Maisie? TeeCee? WolfenRainDancer? I lost count already ... Guys, where are you?

Duncan

Edited on 05/27/2016 at 11:03:00 AM PST

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 27, 16 12:19 PM
thistle809 wrote:My sincere, heartfelt, humble and deep appreciation to the best bunch of friends anywhere! I am amazed, thrilled and humbled each day as I open the many wonderful and much-needed that are bestowed upon me.

I just had to repost this. It is so beautifully done and expresses my thoughts exactly.

OMG Duncan, how amazingly wonderful to hear from you again. Seems like forever. I remember with fondness the "good old days" when you would talk me out of the trees during the old bow figurine nightmare. You've made my day.

AnnaDownes01
Catfish
Catfish
1,719 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on May 27, 16 5:15 PM
I'm still here Duncan, Having a bit of a break at the moment.

Life is really busy so my play time is limited so I just pop in to check the forum every so often.

Cheers,

Trixie (Sue)

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on May 28, 16 12:20 PM
Hi Sue and whitebutterfly!

Jeez, thanks for giving a sign of life! Great to hear you're oke, Sue, and taking a well deserved break. I know you're not the only one (Cheers!). And whitebutterfly, I could have mentioned dozens of players, but just started with the letter A (kidding). How are you doing? Taking a break between the festivals is a common thing, I guess. I haven't played for a month or so, took a step back or two, and don't know if I can logon to the game without warnings like: outdated game, try next month or game expired (you should have read the rules!). But I hope everything is alright.

Maybe it's time to start again and get in touch with the game. I liked the Spring Event, my maingame( Braindead) got all it needed, it (the event) lasted for over a month (thanks for that Developers!, great event, just like all the former events you all wrote). But sometime a break is needed, it's exhausting to play this game daily, and very expensive, but that's old news.

I wish you both a well deserved break and meet you both here (especially you, whitebutterfly, now you know how to walk on two feet instead of two hands and two feed) here on this forum. Till then. Big hug from Holland.

Duncan

Tibtt
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Tibtt on Jun 9, 16 1:02 PM
I wanted to thank all my wonderful friends!

Thanks to you, today I managed to get Snow Fairy pet !

Thank you for bearing with me constantly asking for Santa's Medalions and Snowflakes
You are wonderful, generous and thanks to you, this game is so special
I collect gifts for all of you for Christmas, so ...
Under the Christmas tree you will find something special from me

Happy playing!

Tibora

[Post New]by DelytForest on Jul 30, 16 11:09 AM
I like to thank Jackie and cookie monster for gifting me the Santa medallions
to craft the gnome and fairy. Without their help, I would have not been
able to.

AnnaDownes01
Catfish
Catfish
1,719 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jul 30, 16 4:59 PM
Duncan where are you? Haven't seen you for ages.

Have some gifts lined up for you but nowhere to send them.

Your friends are missing you.

Cheers,

Trixie

AnnaDownes01
Catfish
Catfish
1,719 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Aug 13, 16 4:38 PM
Cattiepuss wishes to thank all her friends who have sent her gifts, You are way too many to mention but I hope you know who you are.

Cheers,

Go to: