_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Sep 5, 15 3:15 PM
JustMeValerie wrote:Attention: BFG

Can you PLEASE help me get my 50 Diamonds back.

I was playing on my iPad when I accidentally hit the bottom left corner of my iPad screen. I went to catch my iPad from falling and my finger must have hit the re activate your pet for 50 diamonds. Please please is there anyway to get my 50 diamonds back???? It's so hard to collect diamonds and I would never use my diamonds to reactivate my pet. They are too precious to use for that. Please let me know if you can help me with this. Thank you so much!

Have a blessed day!

Valerie Midnight Castle
!-Just-Me-Valerie
id: i1838859 (I play on an iPad)

Have you put in a ticket with Customer Support? I think it's the best way to try to get your diamonds back. Also, if you have another pet, change it when you feed one, so that if you do hit it again, it won't cost diamonds...only food. Best of luck yo you!

TinkerBell_1
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by TinkerBell_1 on Sep 6, 15 5:59 PM
I too have lost item (Xmas Cards) over the past few days upon pressing the claim button the screen freezes? I also have problems sending gifts, after pressing send an error pops up "no connection" or something to that affect. I'm not sure if the gift was sent or not.

To all of my friends please don't think I'm ignoring y'all, I'm trying to gift!!!!!

Sorry/Thank You

[Post New]by blankslate61 on Sep 9, 15 8:54 AM
I am playing IOS version. Today I sent airship to complete a daily quest. It accepted my items and flew away but I did not get rewards and did not give me credit on daily quest.

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Sep 9, 15 11:25 PM
Hi!

Did your game close right away after sending airship?

Have lost immediate progress when this happen to me.

Just have to do that part again...sigh.....

Crystal P

TinkerBell_1
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by TinkerBell_1 on Sep 10, 15 8:09 AM
I know a recent update came out for IOS, what's the word on the street of another update? Maybe one that will fix ALL the bugs. My screen screams "OUCH!" each time I press on the tassel before its removed from hidden item list?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 10, 15 8:19 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. If you are having trouble with progress being lost, it is always recommended to close your game after each play to help keep everything updated. We also recommend to contact our Customer Support Team with your player ID. They can help investigate this matter further for you.

In regards to freezing issues that some players have reported, the following help article may be helpful,

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If you find that inventory has been missing as well as purchases not credited, our Customer Support Team has the tools to look into this for you. Please provide your player ID as well as details of the incident and any order numbers if applicable.

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

jaximoto
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by jaximoto on Sep 10, 15 1:47 PM
Not being a really long time player like some that I've seen on the forums, I've had to wait for some updates, mostly to fix glitches....I'm wondering what the longest wait time has been for an update to open up new levels?

Long time players? Provide some encouragement for our patience please....

Thanks,
Jaximoto

[Post New]by Cremc123 on Sep 15, 15 1:47 AM
I have been stuck on level 65 for months now and cannot progress any further is there an update to fix this? I'm bored collecting stuff now!!!

[Post New]by GUMMYBEAR42 on Sep 17, 15 6:28 AM
Cremc123 wrote:I have been stuck on level 65 for months now and cannot progress any further is there an update to fix this? I'm bored collecting stuff now!!!

I hit level 65 about 3 weeks ago, Was wondering the same thing. When will we be able to continue. You must not have anticipated people getting to this level so soon!!

[Post New]by AnnaVendela on Sep 17, 15 1:56 PM
I updated my game tonight. When I finished one of Pinfeather's quests (was almost done before updating) I couldn't tap Pinfeather and complete the quest. When I tried, it seems that another Pinfeather was on top, and there is no way to reach the one beneath with the Complete-icon. So I'm stuck.

That is probably a bad description, but I hope it makes sense anyway.
Is there a way to attach a screenshot?

jaximoto
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by jaximoto on Sep 17, 15 3:18 PM
Well fellow IOS players the update that PC players downloaded a week or so ago has now come to us! No new levels but Trina quests, room to decorate, etc.
I haven't gotten started yet but thinking we will likely have similar comments and complaints as PC players have been posting..
Onward!
Jaximoto

Latest update

[Post New]by momthree3 on Sep 17, 15 5:36 PM
iPad locks up in game with latest update. I Have 5GB of space and I have cleared out any applications running in the background. Midnight castle is still locked. the daily bonus popped up but they do not respond.

Edited on 09/18/2015 at 5:13:35 AM PST

[Post New]by Vudnik on Sep 18, 15 4:33 AM
After the recent update all high scores have been wiped. This has been the only reason for me to continue playing this most exceptionally boring game for a long time now: striving to improve my scores and surpass others in the very few areas where I'm not in 1st place. As I'm at level 65, and have been for a long time now with no advancement to game play, I was hoping that there would be something more substantial than this completely pointless Trina and "my room" addition.
I will not play further until those without foresight can patch this last debacle and return the high scores (not like there is anything to play anyway at level 65).

[Post New]by HarleyKat69 on Sep 18, 15 6:45 AM
Logged on last night and got the message that there was a kindle update. Nothing showed on my apps update section on my kindle. I went to the actual app on Amazon. Not able to download there. Uninstalled it. Went back to download it, and now am told it is incompatible with my current kindle and both of my old ones. Won't even download and open now. Reading the reviews on Amazon, I am not the only one. I have filed a customer service ticket, but come on guys. Acknowledge this bug and say SOMETHING about what you are doing for it. The game routinely reboots and wipes out diamonds I have BOUGHT and that is bad enough, but this is ridiculous. Oh and adding insult to injury, paid 4.99 for diamonds yesterday right before your update rendered this game unavailable to me to even play. This sucks.

[Post New]by 73X24lim68 on Sep 18, 15 7:20 AM
Am unable to get the latest version of midnight castle on my Kindle by following the download instructions and when I visit the app store there is no update information just the new version of the game.

[Post New]by devmov on Sep 18, 15 7:38 AM
I did the required update on my IPad yesterday and now the game won't work!
I've restarted my IPad but it's still not working! I've gotten far into this game and will be mad if I have to uninstall and restart. This update screwed my game up instead of fixing bugs!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 18, 15 11:21 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to let everyone know that the update is currently unavailable for Amazon/Kindle users, and we're now working with Amazon to resolve this. We encourage our Android players to stick with the version that you currently use - be it Amazon or Google, as switching from one version to the other may impact your progress.

Do rest assured that this is definitely a top priority, and we'll be updating the following thread as soon as we have any additional information:

New Update Available for Midnight Castle (Android) - September 17, 2015

The Android version available through Google Play, the PC version, and the iOS version should be unaffected. We do need to note, however, that we can only support each version of the game if it is being played on the platform that it was developed for. This means that the use of an emulator is not supported.

If anyone else is experiencing a different issue, please contact our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to help.

If you are missing any items, please be sure to let Support know exactly which items are missing and in what quantities. Also be sure to provide your Midnight Castle ID, which can be found by using the steps in the following help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID (Free to Play Games)

Lastly, this thread is reserved for iOS tech issues only. Please post any Android or PC tech issues in the appropriate thread. If there is something you'd like to post that is not tech-related, please do not post it in the designated tech threads.

I hope this clears things up, and thank you all for your patience.

bfgWaimea

Edited on 09/18/2015 at 11:23:50 AM PST

[Post New]by dragonsheart121 on Sep 18, 15 2:38 PM
I've been at level 65 & been stalled several times waiting for updates for characters required to complete quests. Now in addition, while working the Salty Innkeeper's quest which requires creating an item & the game allows me to do so. That portion checks off leaving only advance via Lord Chamberlain requirements which remain locked due to lack of an 'update'. I've waited patiently for these 'updates', now while I wait on several occasions the creation of the item required for the Innkeeper is erased, requiring me to create the item again, only for the check for having completed that task to disappear AGAIN, while STILL waiting for the update required to proceed with what is required from Lord Chamberlain. Enjoy this game & appreciate the new features included in the updates, but being stalled in the game due to programming is very frustrating. I've also had a ton of diamonds 'disappear', thought it was me but after looking at the forum I know for sure it's a bug in the game.

Edited on 09/18/2015 at 2:43:55 PM PST

[Post New]by DragonflyWoods on Sep 19, 15 12:54 AM
I just created Ancestor's Spirit 2 times. Both times the "ingedients" were removed from my inventory but the Ancestor's Spirits are not in my inventory. DragonFly3 - i1586425

Found it! Duh...

Edited on 09/19/2015 at 12:37:40 PM PST

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Sep 20, 15 3:39 AM
Posting AGAIN: updated as mandatory, now BFG has messed up other BF games! I've contacted CS and am waiting.... When I go into the new roam, pressing X doesn't work..... Pressing any button doesn't work....! I am beyond annoyed @this game.... I have been with this game since its inception, seen things come and go...this new feature is far from anything to be excited about.... Can't believe I've stuck with this game for YEARS and this is what it has come too....Really?

Go to: