Cyberfox277
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by Cyberfox277 on Feb 5, 18 12:28 PM
Sorry to hear it, Javacupper I hope you get well soon

Don't worry about gifting, worry about your health and getting better, I'm not going to delete anyone for that

aurendel01
Minnow
Minnow
247 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Feb 6, 18 4:43 PM
Dear friends and neighbors,

I'm not going to be in BigFish much for the foreseeable future. I'll do some mass gifting, but for the present, as Real Life permits I'll mostly be in PlayMe8 when I can play.

Happy gaming, and see you in RoM-land.

[Post New]by twyla454 on Feb 7, 18 8:00 AM
hi, lee here. looking for friends. Been playing midnight castle and just figured out how to get more friends. so if up to it my # 715444. thanks

queuester
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by queuester on Feb 9, 18 4:51 AM
Yesterday with more than half of my neighbours asleep on both sites PM8 and BFG I snapped and deleted ALL sleepers and doubles.If you think I deleted you by mistake I apologize.I love this game but with all THE DRAMA created by this changeover I just couldn't take it.My neighbour code for PM8 is nFGSi9 .I will still visit BFG to gift.Please fill out your wish lists,I can't understand why you don't need anything!!! This is supposed to be fun and it isn't

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Feb 15, 18 12:28 PM
Thank you to my very generous neighbours that fed my dragon today. You are all so wonderful.
Warm wishes to you all.

kasuna67
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by kasuna67 on Feb 17, 18 8:02 AM
I accidentally deleted some neighbours and I'm so sorry. If you're one of them my PM8 code is: ebe55d so please send me an invitation and again my apologies.

rilana58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by rilana58 on Feb 22, 18 3:51 AM
I want to let you know that I will be away until the 17th of March.
Hope to find you all back in my neighbourhood !
Love, Rilana

Cyberfox277
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberfox277 on Feb 22, 18 9:15 AM
At least you'll find me, Rilana58 I think you're a new neighbour on playme8, unless you changed nick of course It's really hard to tell now But you've been a good neighbour and I don't want to lose you

And that reminds me that I'll soon delete some neighbours from BF game, I'm not sure they're even playing on playme8, they're always sleeping, maybe it's a glitch or something?

Anyway, if I delete you by mistake my code is at the other thread, add neighbours for playme8, send me an invitation if you want

rilana58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by rilana58 on Feb 22, 18 3:28 PM
Nice to know you'll be there Cyberfox.

Go to: