bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Supermarket Mania ® 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 3, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Supermarket Mania ® 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Supermarket Mania ® 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hp611
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Supermarket Mania ® 2 forum

[Post New]by Hp611 on Dec 9, 10 11:29 AM
Well !!! I finished the game!!! it took me around 10 hrs... but completed nice one... Got hooked me to this game , Had to buy after the demo version ...

[Post New]by lauraws on Dec 10, 10 9:11 AM
I am stuck on level 10 - I can not get expert - what do I do? Thank you for your help.

help me

[Post New]by sabandza on Dec 16, 10 3:12 AM
I'm Stuck at level 3,13...
how to get through pls...

[Post New]by Ellie777 on Dec 16, 10 7:53 AM
HI! I managed to pass this level only after I started to make juices and coffee in advance. Also pay attention to the guy standing outside-you should collect foodstuffs for him as well!

Supermarket Mania 2 ==Special Tips

[Post New]by Deby1950 on Feb 19, 11 4:18 PM
I just love this game. Played twice before and third time decided I had to reach Expert on every level. It wasn't easy all the time. I did read some hints here in the forum which really helped me tho.
When choosing Upgrades, try choosing in the order below as it really helped me:
lst--Upgrade vacuum, as many times as you can until it's the best.
2nd--Upgrade sequence tasks--these being pizza, juice, ice cream..until you finally have an assistant there who will finish making the stuff
3rd--Upgrade the Baskets where the customer comes in.
4th--Upgrade Shelves--I tried to upgrade lst on 10% more money but most times, you would have to upgrade first on more of that same item on shelf.
5th--Upgrade Her Shopping Cart--it will hold seven shelves rather than five.
6th--Upgrade Storage Room--she can reload quicker.
I was hitting Expert all the way until I got to Level 6-7,8,9, and 10. Played them over and over. then I went on to levels 11 and 12, got Expert and decided to try level 6 again. would you believe it started me with way more money that way?So I kept upgrading until I hit Expert on this and all the rest.
Thanks so much to fellow gamers who helped me in this game.

Welcome to Supermarket Mania ® 2 forum

[Post New]by Nabboul on Apr 28, 11 8:16 PM

Edited on 04/28/2011 at 8:21:02 PM PST

[Post New]by Nabboul on Apr 28, 11 8:18 PM
Everything is good ... is there any solution to the posts where people are complaining about losing their upgrades ?? I restarted the game over 100 times and everytime i upgrade , i turn the game off , when back the upgrades are disappearing

[Post New]by anniebridgforth on Sep 20, 12 9:07 AM
Stuck on Level 2 day 11. I can't get past the thief, I don't know what to do. I keep ending up with less than $1000 made at the end of the day. I have tried everything, but I don't know what to do.

[Post New]by taysongirl07 on Dec 28, 12 4:53 PM
To anniebridgforth, when the thief comes and and is ready to steal something he gets a mask above his head. The countdown is on. Anytime u make the guard blow his whistle the thief stops. Is u make the guard blow his whistle when the time is complete around the mask and it starts shaking, u will catch him, ban him and collect a reward until the next one comes... =)

[Post New]by steph5312 on Jan 12, 13 12:51 PM
I have been trying to get past level 5-13 for days. I have upgraded, and tried everything. getting very frustrated and wish I hadn't bought this game. the clock always stops and saying I failed when I have $2200

McD8
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by McD8 on Sep 5, 14 2:39 PM
hi, I have passed level 5-11 at least 5 times and have not been able to move on?

Go to: