bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Monster Quest

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Dec 3, 10 12:16 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Monster Quest? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

education69
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Monster Quest

[Post New]by education69 on Jul 14, 11 6:32 AM
I like all the HOG scenes and the storylines, however, I don't like some of the explanations for the monster sightings I mean, a gas filled log being mistaken for a monster really it's not very feasible. Besides, it doesn't necessarily prove that the monster does or does not exist in any of the stories only that these particular cases weren't those monsters, but some other normal creatures I was hoping for something more along the lines of a true cryptozoological investigation.

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Monster Quest

[Post New]by NordicBeauty37 on Mar 12, 12 11:55 AM
I purchased this game because I am a fan of Monster Quest. The game was fine and the cryptids you were researching/investigating were interesting too. The only problem with this HOG was that in "each" HOS some of the items were so SMALL & HIDDEN so well that I found myself clicking on the HINT button so much that it was nerve racking waiting for the HINT button to recharge just so I could click on it AGAIN for the next item in my list that needed to be found.
The stories were cool and totally up my alley. The graphics and layout were okay, but sadly they were not fascinating enough to keep me playing. I ended up uninstalling the game and never fully completing it because of the frustration it caused me in the HOS's. This HOG gets a C- rating in my opinion.

Go to: