goddess280653
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Technical Issues - Uncontrollable cursor!!

[Post New]by goddess280653 on Dec 3, 10 1:00 AM
I wud love to play this game (have downloaded 2x ) but the flooooaty & sloooooow cursor drives me crazy !! Can the developers please provide an option to remove custom cursor .......... 99% of the time it fixes the problem !! Cheers

Edited on 12/03/2010 at 1:03:23 AM PST

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Re:Technical Issues - Uncontrollable cursor!!

[Post New]by puzzledone on Dec 3, 10 1:28 AM
I'm sorry to read that you are having problems with cursor, don't think I can be of much help, but since it is one of my all time fav games I want you to play and enjoy it.

Since BF Studios are not the developers of this game, I guess you could write, email direct to the devs in credits. Before that though, try to see if Customer Service here (green envelope right side this page. They have great tech support and may be able to help find a setting on your pc. I've read some who were able to adjust cursor on control panel Mouse. I haven't read through topics on this game forum Tech thread, maybe someone there had same problem. Are you playing full screen or windows, that may mess it up. But to add a patch with new options would be a job for the game developer so BF has no right to change their game.

Keep trying, but if no solution CS would probably give you a credit for another game if you can't play this. x fingers for you. Good luck

ps if you are a member try Live Chat, M-F biz hours PSTime. If emailing CS and the first page doesn't apply, click continue or whatever button bottom and second page of Help is where you email your issue. As far as fast or slow mouse I'm pretty sure you do that on Mouse at Control Panel.

Edited on 12/03/2010 at 1:32:43 AM PST

goddess280653
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by goddess280653 on Dec 11, 10 8:15 PM
Thanks for taking the time to reply - will try your suggestions. Luckily I didn't buy the game but from the reviews it looks pretty good - darn !!

Jan69
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Jan69 on Feb 17, 12 11:58 AM
I had the problem late in the game. Have played through several times and seems to come up with extended use. I close game and come back next day. Works fine again until extended use. ditto, ditto, ditto.

Go to: