loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

spiderweb

[Post New]by loveelvis on Dec 3, 10 10:25 AM
what to do with the spiderweb in the chart2 room?
i leftclick to form the spider shape but it's not a right shape.
rightclick doesn't do anything

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:spiderweb

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Dec 3, 10 11:25 AM
You take one piece and it jumps to the center of the web. Right click will make each piece click clockwise one slot once you have more than one piece in the center. Be sure to look at the outside edges where the web meets the outer pieces on the wall. Just as an added FYI, the spider's head faces downwards and the yellow marking on its back should be at the top. It takes a while, but it is doable.

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on Dec 5, 10 12:21 PM
ok thank you lady!
but I skipped because it was making nut!
next time, I'll try by this way, so thank you to take time to help me.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Dec 5, 10 12:25 PM
No problem - maybe next time you'll be more in the mood for a puzzle like that one.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 5, 10 1:14 PM
FYI, the spider's head faces downwards and the yellow marking on its back should be at the top. It takes a while, but it is doable.
I had spidey head up first time. It was quite a pain reversing the whole thing (having realised that the web joined up too).

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Dec 5, 10 1:19 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:
FYI, the spider's head faces downwards and the yellow marking on its back should be at the top. It takes a while, but it is doable.
I had spidey head up first time. It was quite a pain reversing the whole thing (having realised that the web joined up too).

LOL, I did the same darned thing.... had to turn the whole thing around one click at a time.

onelifesdream
Flounder
Flounder
2,271 Posts

[Post New]by onelifesdream on Dec 6, 10 4:34 AM
Lady_Cav wrote:
Mr_Russ wrote:

LOL, I did the same darned thing.... had to turn the whole thing around one click at a time.

Well, that makes at least 3 of us then! I also did the same thing. I wasn't paying attention to the outer web area, just the spider. My other half sitting next to me playing on his lap top too looked at my screen as I was almost finished and said, "uhhhh, i hate to tell you this, but your spider is supposed to be facing the other way?". Mine was completely upside down too. Sooo frustrating to have to redo it! Now I will have to redo it again as we need to uninstall/reinstall for the new version. (his profile got corrupted and mine freezes/lags)

Go to: