Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Welcome to Fever Frenzy forum

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jul 3, 10 9:18 PM
Decided to give this game a try tonight. It sounded interesting enough and I've never really played a hospital TM before. You play a doctor in an emergency room who treats patients with weird ailments like mad cow disease. I found this game so disgusting within the first 10 minutes, that I uninstalled it.

These half cow, half men come in and you have to seat them at the registration desk then put them in a bed, wait for their ailment to flare up, get their prescription filled, deliver medicine to them, monitor them for recovery or relapse and then change the sheets when they are gone. Their "flare ups" are a little strange, as are their reactions to the medication, but the kicker for me was when they are waiting to be placed in a free bed, they just stand there passing gas repeatedly. Also, if you leave them at the registration desk too long, they do the same. Frankly, I thought the game was repulsive. Is this what we're reduced to for entertainment these days?

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on May 4, 11 5:45 PM
This game is bad. The thing that I didn't like about it is that mad cow disease appears to be the only disease. This game can be gotten for free online somewhere legally. A company is giving it free for registering for some site and getting a newsletter. Thank god I didn't pay for it.

ibnurdreamz
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by ibnurdreamz on Jun 10, 11 3:17 PM
not for me 'nuff said!!!

Go to: