Mystery case files: 13th skull

[Post New]by dippy953 on Dec 3, 10 12:38 PM
having probs with the keys as they don't match the key holes on the cemetry gate. Any one out there having the same prob.

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

Re:Mystery case files: 13th skull

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Dec 3, 10 12:44 PM
the symbols do not match. To insert the keys you have o click on a very specific spot. Very tricky...had to check the walkthrough a few times to make sure I was doing it right. After you find the sweet spot you meed to turn the locks to a position indicated by the picture frame in the house.

Mystery case files: 13th skull

[Post New]by jpeake on Dec 3, 10 12:52 PM
dippy953 wrote:having probs with the keys as they don't match the key holes on the cemetry gate. Any one out there having the same prob.
Go to the painting in the foyer and look at the 4 corners of the frame if the moon is in the upper right hand of the corner then the key in the grave site goes into the upper right corner and ect.

[Post New]by gramsuzz on Dec 3, 10 12:59 PM
I have reached the cannons puzzle. I got the 1st one with no problem But no matter what I do, The other 2 won't open. Is this a glitch in the game or am I missing something? Thank you for your help.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 3, 10 1:28 PM
Hi gramsuzz,

I found this thread in the Game Forum that should guide you through that puzzle:

The cannons have me stumped...

Thanks for all of the help Fishies. I'm going to move this thread over to the Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition game forum and this discussion can be continued here. But don't worry, this discussion will be visible in both the Chit-Chat Corner and the Game Forum!

Happy gaming.

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: