biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

shouldn't have bought it.

[Post New]by biomix on Dec 3, 10 5:39 PM
I am not liking this game at all. First of all I can't get the hang of the decoder puzzle.
The items are so very small. I can't find anything. I did do the demo, I guess not long enough. I really thought I would like it. Getting on my last nerve.
oh well...

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

shouldn't have bought it.

[Post New]by jkuci on Dec 3, 10 5:49 PM
biomix wrote:I am not liking this game at all. First of all I can't get the hang of the decoder puzzle.
The items are so very small. I can't find anything. I did do the demo, I guess not long enough. I really thought I would like it. Getting on my last nerve.
oh well...

The decoder thing: when you get the first number/letter combination just turn the dial of the decoder so that those 2 line up and then use resulting number/letter combinations on the dial to figure out the rest of the messages.

Re:shouldn't have bought it.

[Post New]by yippeegal on Dec 6, 10 5:31 PM
I totally agree, I cant figure out the decoder either and the objects are very small.. I wished I hadn't bought it either !

[Post New]by HISBEGOT10 on Jan 23, 12 3:57 PM
Hi Gamers....if you are not familiar with some of the things that Big Fish does then read the following: If you are very dissatisfied with a game you have the option to let Big Fish know that you are not happy with the game and get a credit for that game.
I have not had any problems with Big Fish when it comes to the fact that they are always FAIR....So don't whine about it, ask for help......

[Post New]by bollicks on Apr 22, 12 8:00 AM
I am a huge fan of Big Fish games and I am at the music box and it won't let you get past the first letter and have tried every way to figure it out. So now I have bought a game I can't even play. This totally sucks... DO NOT BUY THIS GAME

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Jun 6, 14 11:58 PM
I love Big Fish Games, like you,I wish I'd never bought the game, I got it because I love the program, I live in the UK, I can't do the decoder box either, and I've tried everything other members have done, but I still can't do it, but I live in hope that eventually I will do it, I wish they would do a walk through for this game, as that might help, so how about it Big Fish, there's allot of people, really fed up

Go to: