bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Mac version of Kuros is here!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 4, 10 1:25 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Kuros players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgFlounder

Edited on 12/04/2010 at 8:05:07 AM PST

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Kuros is here!

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Dec 4, 10 5:05 AM
Had to download twice and even trash and reload the GM before I got the game to run. It's an older game, so the graphics and game play are not quite as impressive as they might have been when it was first released. Voices are annoying, and there is no separate control for them.

Like Treasure Seekers, you click on an object and a circle appears with object to find around it. There are also puzzles to solve. Not terribly difficult, but enjoyable. There was a puzzle where you have to find 6 "sheets of music" and play a mini game. The first time through I didn't play the game properly and lost the first sheet. I had to quit the game twice and Continue before the sheet showed up again.

Other than the glitches, it's a good but not stellar game. One I will get someday, but I don't need it now.

herisf
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by herisf on Dec 4, 10 9:47 AM
I had no problems downloading, but got stuck in the fire area. When you use the mallets so that you can break the rocks to obtain your items, I accidentally used two mallets in the same area - and now need a mallet to get my last item. So far nothing has regenerated after closing out and restarting x2. Good graphics and the puzzles are fairly easy. A decent game, but one that I can wait to get.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Dec 5, 10 11:03 AM
herisf wrote:I had no problems downloading, but got stuck in the fire area. When you use the mallets so that you can break the rocks to obtain your items, I accidentally used two mallets in the same area - and now need a mallet to get my last item. So far nothing has regenerated after closing out and restarting x2. Good graphics and the puzzles are fairly easy. A decent game, but one that I can wait to get.

There's a total of 10 mallets to be found. One of the mallets have to be used twice.
If in doubt, check out walkthrough: http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/kuros-walkthrough

[Post New]by karenmarie34 on Dec 7, 10 3:59 AM
STUCK, I can't get the statues last piece very close to the beginning of the game. I have read the walk through and it looks like i have got all the pieces but cant get the right wing together on the statue.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Dec 7, 10 6:04 AM
karenmarie34 wrote:STUCK, I can't get the statues last piece very close to the beginning of the game. I have read the walk through and it looks like i have got all the pieces but cant get the right wing together on the statue.

The right side is for sure the more difficult one to assemble. Perhaps a larger image will help! I'm sending you a private message.

[Post New]by youblues on Dec 12, 10 12:26 PM
I'm having a problem with the game freezing during the cut scene' near the end of the second area: after finding all the flowers, crystals, etc. Don't know if anyone else has had this problem.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 12, 10 12:42 PM
Hi youblues!

This help article might come in handy:

Mac Game Errors

Otherwise, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Mac support team. They can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages. If these haven't helped, your question can be submitted from here.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club" page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

c8h10n4o2
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by c8h10n4o2 on Dec 23, 10 7:23 AM
Youblues:

Had the exact same problem. I sent my info and a Dr. Felix report to customer service and got a coupon for a free game. They're supposed to e working on it, so fingers crossed.

Go to: