Puzzle Above Fireplace

[Post New]by carolthescot on Nov 27, 08 1:42 PM
I'm needing help here chaps-I've found the moon but where is the sun?.I've solved what i thought was all the rest of the puzzles on this level-apart from the well that is- so I'm totally stuck-HELP!
Great game BFG

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

Re:Puzzle Above Fireplace

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Nov 27, 08 1:51 PM
The sun part is given to you after you do the mini-game in the cemetary. The one that you have to cut down the bushes to see.

Good Luck!

[Post New]by carolthescot on Nov 27, 08 2:06 PM
Thank you very much DoobieBear-a big hug for you for your help.I have now done that level for now woohoo

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Nov 27, 08 2:09 PM
You're so very welcome!! Enjoy the game and give us a yell if you get stuck again. The pond is full of good fishies all willing to help.

Have fun!

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Nov 27, 08 2:11 PM
Each location in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst has its own individual discussion thread in this forum. If you have any questions about a puzzle in a particular area in the game, please be sure to read through the discussion thread for that location before you post your question.

Most of the time, you will find that your question has already been asked and answered by other users of the forum. With this in mind, I am going to lock this discussion thread. We liked to keep things nice and tidy in the forums! Too many duplicate discussions will make it difficult for other users to find the answers they are looking for.

Go to: