Village Model - HELP!!!

niya00
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

Village Model - HELP!!!

[Post New]by niya00 on Dec 4, 10 1:00 PM
No idea what I am doing wrong but I am unable to pick up and place the village model pieces on the puzzle board??? Any ideas as to just where I went "stupid" here? When I first went to place them they were set around the board and I can't pick them up from there.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Village Model - HELP!!!

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 4, 10 1:01 PM
First "use" all the model pieces on the board. Once you have all the pieces (you should see them near the bottom) then you can start placing them.

I hope this helps.

niya00
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by niya00 on Dec 4, 10 1:03 PM
prpldva wrote:First "use" all the model pieces on the board. Once you have all the pieces (you should see them near the bottom) then you can start placing them.

I hope this helps.

Thats what I've done. I can't pick them up again from the bottom to put them in the proper places. I know I'm missing something dumb but can't figure out what.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 4, 10 1:05 PM
It sounds like you are missing one- did you get the one from the field mini-game?

ETA 0 or the scarecrow?

Edited on 12/04/2010 at 1:05:59 PM PST

niya00
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by niya00 on Dec 4, 10 1:07 PM
I have 7 pieces. The walk-through shows another to be found AFTER the puzzle. I'll do another run thru. Thanks for trying to help. Guess I'll be back if I can't find more.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 4, 10 1:22 PM
niya00 wrote:I have 7 pieces. The walk-through shows another to be found AFTER the puzzle. I'll do another run thru. Thanks for trying to help. Guess I'll be back if I can't find more.

Where? I wrote the walkthrough...there are no model pieces found after the model town screenshot....

[Post New]by mamawathome on Dec 4, 10 1:26 PM
I'm having the same problem. I can't pick them up to put them in the correct spaces. Help

niya00
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by niya00 on Dec 4, 10 1:29 PM
Found it!! Knew it would be a "DUHHH!!" moment when I did. You were right, I didn't have the model gate from the grave! Forum always gets me through these!! Thanks for the help!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 4, 10 1:31 PM
You need to place all 6 pieces on the model town before you can put things in their place.

Model Meeting House
Model Tavern
Model Gate
Model Scarecrow
Model Bridge
Model Barn

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 4, 10 1:32 PM
niya00 wrote:Found it!! Knew it would be a "DUHHH!!" moment when I did. You were right, I didn't have the model gate from the grave! Forum always gets me through these!! Thanks for the help!

Glad you were able to work it out! Enjoy the rest of the game.

quizzly
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by quizzly on Dec 4, 10 2:33 PM
I cannot finish this mini-game because the scarecrow vanished when I tried to place it. I exited the scene - just my way of dealing with technical problems - and now whenever I enter the mini-game-scene this part of the screen is black and unfortunately the skip button does not get charged, so at this point the game is finished for me. Did anybody else have this problem?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 4, 10 2:48 PM
quizzly wrote:I cannot finish this mini-game because the scarecrow vanished when I tried to place it. I exited the scene - just my way of dealing with technical problems - and now whenever I enter the mini-game-scene this part of the screen is black and unfortunately the skip button does not get charged, so at this point the game is finished for me. Did anybody else have this problem?

Hi Quizzly!

Sorry you are having trouble. Have you tried re-installing? I believe your game progress will be saved.

drankin
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by drankin on Dec 4, 10 4:03 PM
I had exactly the same problem. Left the game and came back, yet the board is still totally black. Anyone know if the solution is to reinstall?

[Post New]by hornby on Dec 4, 10 6:45 PM
Hi folks. I reinstalled after the Model puzzle went black after I completed the puzzle. And the screen is still dark. Aaarggghhh!

TinaNash
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by TinaNash on Dec 4, 10 10:13 PM
I'm haveing the same problem. The model town blacked out. I reinstalled but no luck. What a pain!!!

alphab22m
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by alphab22m on Dec 5, 10 8:32 AM
yaaaa!!! Me too, the model village disappeared. My screen just goes black and it was after I had placed the 6 items, now what?? Can anyone help. I'm pissed.

moonfire69
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by moonfire69 on Dec 5, 10 8:58 AM
alphab22m wrote:yaaaa!!! Me too, the model village disappeared. My screen just goes black and it was after I had placed the 6 items, now what?? Can anyone help. I'm pissed.
I too have run into this problem. I uninstalled, then updated my drivers per instructions, re-installed and it is the same thing. I am not a happy camper either since this is almost the end of the game. I am getting sick n tired of games not working correctly, especially when they are not a CE. Almost seems like BF is forcing us to by CE's!! I lost two game credits back from Oct. since there were NO games I wished to use a credit on or that there were so many problems with the games I didn't even bother to play the demo. I plan to end my membership at the end of this month.

atmmts
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by atmmts on Dec 5, 10 1:26 PM
quizzly wrote:I cannot finish this mini-game because the scarecrow vanished when I tried to place it. I exited the scene - just my way of dealing with technical problems - and now whenever I enter the mini-game-scene this part of the screen is black and unfortunately the skip button does not get charged, so at this point the game is finished for me. Did anybody else have this problem?

Yes. I did- still don't know why that happened. I ended up un/re-installing game - not the best fix, I know. Now I'm at the same place in game and as far as I can tell I got all the pieces - including scarcrow, but am unable to pick up any of the pieces to place them. Can't figure out what I missed picking up -if any.

Good Luck to you!

atmmts
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by atmmts on Dec 5, 10 1:48 PM
UPDATE -HOPE IT HELPS

After I posted my earlier message, I want back to the game. I backtracked - yet again-to see what I might have overlooked and sure enough, I'd skipped over a step. Turns out I needed to return to the tavern where there was another **** scene behind the bar. In doing that one, you will find/get the Tavern model. I was then able to complete town model puzzle and finish game.

[Post New]by granny_player on Dec 5, 10 4:47 PM

I had the same problem, conclusion game has many bugs. I just made a new profile and started over.

Go to: