barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

Gumball machine

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Dec 4, 10 8:15 PM
After you buy the gumball machine by the checkout counter, did you know you need to fill it like you do any other shelf?

I didn't realize it until late in the game when it came up as a tip and I didn't notice it the first time the tip came up because it's not spelled correctly. I think it said Gym machine instead of Gum machine and I was confused.

Just thought I'd pass it on in case it might make a difference in you score for expert. I'm going to go back to some of the levels to see if I can get expert with that machine.

NKXS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Gumball machine

[Post New]by NKXS on Dec 5, 10 8:38 AM
Thanks, I've been wondering why there wasn't anything in it and how to fill it! I feel very silly now though, why didn't I work that out

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Dec 5, 10 8:49 AM
Don't worry - it's not obvious. I didn't figure it out until level 5. Now I've gone back and am able to get expert so far. The machine yields a lot of bucks but you have to fill it just like the shelves.

[Post New]by misformichelle on Dec 10, 10 2:57 PM
Im just happy someone explained what the *gym* machine was i was really wondering lol. i *heart* silly typos.

and Im pleased you all figured out you had to fill the machine it is a helpful little friend.

ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Dec 11, 10 3:55 AM
This was the best tip EVER! Thanks so much! (I can't believe I missed it - I feel pretty lame.) =]

Ppapier
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Ppapier on Dec 14, 10 2:31 AM
Wow ! Thanks so much for this tip.Didn't know anything about the Gumball machine.

Go to: