Level 3-13

[Post New]by Csiptib on Dec 5, 10 3:59 AM
Please help, i cant pass level 3-13. Please help me. Thak you.

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

Re:Level 3-13

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Dec 5, 10 8:53 AM
Here's how I did it and got expert. It's a hectic day for sure.

1. Keep that gumball machine full like any other shelf.
2. Don't let the brat girls get away with anything.
3. Don't let the theif steal anything.
4. Keep those shelves full and keep the floors clean.

I even click on the vacuum as I go by all though it is auto but I just want to be sure. One more thing - make sure there are plenty of shopping baskets available and take care of the window delivery guy right away. I also kept plenty of coffee and juice available.

Sounds like a lot but it's not that difficult once you get into the routine. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by sabandza on Dec 16, 10 3:09 AM
i have did all u said..but its no help....i just get point 2227 ...help pls

[Post New]by Ellie777 on Dec 16, 10 7:58 AM
Hi! this level is a little bit tricky for me too But I managed to pass it when I began to make juice and coffee in advance. There is also a guy standing outside ( don't get it who he is) whom you should bring food as well) When you buy upgrades, energetic is a usefull thing!)

Edited on 12/16/2010 at 7:58:46 AM PST

[Post New]by UNDOMIEL77 on Aug 31, 11 3:40 AM
I had the same problem with level 3-13. After searching internet for a solution (this page as well other sites), i finally understood the clue.
It's not only keeping clean floor, coffee, sweets, kids (there are also important for getting more money and not loosing customers) but (i think) the most important hint is to catch thieves at the moment they are stealling - not earlier - earning 100.
I was trying days to pass this level and with this hint I made it, not only main but EXPERT (!!)

[Post New]by AJLlewellyn on Sep 24, 11 9:02 AM
This level confounded me until I read the info here about the juice machine. Thanks guys!
And then 3-13 took me ages. I finally figured out that keeping the coffee cups filled was the answer. Also the juice. Even when people didn't appear to stop by these stations, the drinks just vanished!
I filled the coffee pot three times and that halped me to win...of course keeping the store clean etc helped but it's the coffee. Keep it filled!

[Post New]by TasnimFathima04 on Mar 15, 13 4:11 AM
It will work if u upgrade the groceries...everything!..(eg.fish shelf..click it for the first time and it will show 'increases the capacity of shelf by +2'..,SO MUST BUY IT)(then click it agn for the scond time and it will show 'increases the product price by +10%..,N BUY THAT TOO) ...so do this thing to every shelf!! Make sure the gumball machine is full..don't let the thief steal anything..hope tis helps..good luck

[Post New]by Avecamour on Jan 22, 14 8:45 PM
I upgrade everything. Thief no steal anything. I'm always 2257. I want a refund. I paid MYR17 for this ipad game.

Edited on 01/22/2014 at 8:46:38 PM PST

Go to: