Cannot find the last fuse

[Post New]by woodawooda on Dec 5, 10 6:44 PM
I have looked every where for the last fuse. Can anyone help? I have been in every room and the yard and the shed. I have eight but one is missing. Can anyone tell me if they have had a problem finding all of the fuses? I cannot move on until I do.

Re:Cannot find the last fuse

[Post New]by graveyarddog on Dec 5, 10 8:19 PM
There are 10 Fuses. But I'm sorry I can't remember where they all are. The hardest one for me to find was in the shed it self. Also on the dining room table.

[Post New]by Hels82 on Dec 6, 10 12:31 PM
10 round blue fuses.
2 in main room- around fire place
2 in craft room -on side and on shelf
2 in dining room on table
2 in kitchen- 0n the sides
2 in shed- use flashlight to locate them.

then go back to tool shed and open the grey fuse box in top right corner. insert fuses one by one. job done !

[Post New]by woodawooda on Dec 6, 10 6:49 PM
Thank you that is incredibly helpful. I am going to retrace my steps to see where I could have missed one.
I gave up untill I had a response. Thank you.

[Post New]by woodawooda on Dec 6, 10 6:52 PM
I found it !!! it was on the living room shelf. I had looked many times but your hint made me look again and there it was!!! yea, now I can move on. Thank you.

[Post New]by Hels82 on Dec 8, 10 12:32 PM
Your welcome

Emmie1956
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Emmie1956 on Mar 6, 11 3:29 PM
I'm having a fuse crisis. Missing one which I think is in the shed. My flashlight only shines on two red patterned quilts at the top of shed or on blank text boxes. Is this a malfunction or am I missing something?

Up to now, I was loving this game as I am a depression baby and all those old pictures, furniture, etc really had me intrigued. Would highly recommend it for all of us "old ladies."

[Post New]by elizabethann234 on Jul 7, 14 4:45 PM
graveyarddog wrote:There are 10 Fuses. But I'm sorry I can't remember where they all are. The hardest one for me to find was in the shed it self. Also on the dining room table.

Go to: