bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Action Ball 2

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Dec 6, 10 12:44 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Action Ball 2? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Action Ball 2

[Post New]by rlgolfer on Feb 17, 11 5:27 PM
The game was fun until I got to level 60. I think it is impossible to get past this level and therefore it's going on the shelf for me...

If any have tips on how to get this past level please let me know.

[Post New]by West49 on Apr 22, 11 12:48 PM
I have this game on my Mac, and had it on my PC, too. Its a great game, granted, over 60 is hard, but if you keep at it, you'll make it. Its just more trying!
But I'm beginning to have trouble with mine, it will be going along fine, then the ball
will start hesitating, then speed up, have to shut down the game and restart it. It seems to be happening more all the time. Whats up with that!!! Really like playing this game, but it is frustrating!

[Post New]by zanzerbar on Feb 23, 12 11:55 AM
i am also stuck on level 60, I've tried every thing for weeks. I think there is a flaw in the game.Any suggestions from anyone who has got beyond that level?

gofjim
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by gofjim on Jun 4, 12 1:41 AM
I got to the end eventually, but I agree that level 60 is really hard. I found that I had to get several lives saved up before tackling it. I did that by playing several previous levels, stopping and restarting each one as soon as I lost a life, until I got through each one without losing any lives, so that the total built up. I went into level 60 with 8 lives, and came out with 7 in the end. It is important to realise that the enemy spaceships stop and shiver just before they fire the lasers so look out for it, take the warning and get out of the way. Another tip, on levels where you just machine-gun stuff coming down the screen and collect the tokens as they fall...like 5, 12, 19, 29, 49 and so on...instead of leaning continuously on the mouse button to spray bullets, lasers and cannonballs all the time, keep tapping the button as fast as you can. The firing is still continuous but it seems to be more effective. Both you and the enemy get to understand the true meaning of the expression 'awesome fire-power'! I had no technical probs like West 49 but when I've had them with other games in the past I found the people on the help emails very good, friendly too. You'll need plenty of lives for the last level (76) too, but personally I thought 60 was the hardest. Good luck.

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Action Ball 2 -Level 60

[Post New]by 19liza on Sep 9, 12 10:02 AM
Thanks this might help me with level 60. Saved lives?

[Post New]by lisadoe88 on Nov 20, 13 9:05 AM
Highly disappointed with purchase. Paddle/ship keeps freezing up through out game therefore prevents me from getting ball back. It's really frustrating. I quit in disgust on level 10.

[Post New]by tashalb1 on Jan 23, 14 3:46 AM
i also like to play this game.But i think, this game should be modify. Thanks for the post.

Go to: