ending to the game????

[Post New]by Crystal_kitten on Dec 6, 10 1:48 AM
I thought i had finished the game. i got grandpa out then the screen did a bit of a bounce around and he tells me i can't go and then suddenly i am in the opening menu and i can't click play. Is that the end or did i miss something???

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

Re:ending to the game????

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Dec 6, 10 1:49 PM
That was the ending I got as well. Basically you've finished the game, but now you can select "Extended Play" from the main menu and you'll see a list of all the puzzles/scenes in the game so you can play the ones you've missed. The white stars represent puzzle/scene combinations you haven't completed yet, and the yellow stars represent the completed ones.

[Post New]by mimimarlow on Dec 6, 10 4:50 PM
entended play reached 100% and all stars are completed but doesnt let me do anything else says script error out of range help\

[Post New]by SparkieDaisie on Jan 27, 11 7:49 AM
what are the blank stars? game won't let me access these

[Post New]by trinadad on Apr 24, 11 4:11 PM
I played the whole game[ I thought] but it says 99% complete. What's left?

[Post New]by disgruntled_girl on May 1, 11 9:02 AM
Under Extended Play, you can complete the maps you missed.
I finished the game at 37%

I didn't think that was possible. I guess it's because I used skip chips.

[Post New]by mary5746 on May 9, 11 7:20 PM
mimimarlow wrote:entended play reached 100% and all stars are completed but doesnt let me do anything else says script error out of range help\

[Post New]by mary5746 on May 9, 11 7:21 PM
mimimarlow wrote:entended play reached 100% and all stars are completed but doesnt let me do anything else says script error out of range help\

[Post New]by mary5746 on May 9, 11 7:26 PM
what do i do to finish this game? its not right to pay for a game that just quits before you finish it.HELP!

Go to: