Dugon
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

Annabel

[Post New]by Dugon on Dec 6, 10 3:12 PM
Can anyone help please? Am on deck of ship. Unable to pick up the last 2 pieces of the telescope. the ? button does its transparent bit & sparkles around the captain. so I click on him & nothing! How do I continue?

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

Re:Annabel

[Post New]by karen876 on Dec 6, 10 3:16 PM
I did play this game but it has been so long ago that I cannot answer your post. Try clicking on "All Game Forums" tab at the top of the page. Hopefully the answer will be there.

[Post New]by lilprincessred13 on Dec 6, 10 3:28 PM
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1181.page

This is the direct link to Anabel forum. Happy gaming

Christy

kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Dec 6, 10 3:53 PM
Loved that game.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Dec 7, 10 4:50 AM
Hi Dugon,

Welcome to the pond!

Here are where to find the telescope pieces:

1. On the crates on the ship

2. In the box at the back of the ship (on deck)

3. On a barrel next to the lithography of the men on the ship

4. On top of the shelf right of the lithography with the man and the woman

5. In the cabinet in your quarters

The best place to discuss games and get hints and tips is in the Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page. Then you can search your game under ‘All Game Forums’ .

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like “telescope” and all of the posts about “telescope” will come up!

Another good thing to know is that if there is a walkthrough for the game it will be located at the top if the forum.

Thanks to all the fishies that swam in to help here

I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the Annabel game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: