agedog1
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Inventory disappeared

[Post New]by agedog1 on Dec 6, 10 5:12 PM
I was playing along, had several things in my inventory, had just banished the squirrel familiar. Suddenly I have no inventory. Is this a glitch in the game? How do I get my inventory back? HELP

Thanks

wizard54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Inventory disappeared

[Post New]by wizard54 on Dec 6, 10 6:18 PM
The same thing just happened to me!

[Post New]by NicoleKathryn3 on Dec 6, 10 9:17 PM
Same here !!!

[Post New]by NicoleKathryn3 on Dec 6, 10 9:27 PM
Ok so i just exited my game then played it again and the inventory was back

bratbum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by bratbum on Dec 7, 10 9:08 AM
I made it to the river to put out the fire, put the bucket in the river, buzzinga!!!!, the bucket disappeared, and now i can't get it back at all. I can't move on at all without it either. I have re-booted and Uninstalled and re-installed the game, nothin happens, still no bucket???? What are we sposed to do? I've been lookin all over the forums to find an answer, and have written to BFG to find out the answer and have still found no answer to the problem. HELP PLEASE!!! I really like the Salem games and was lookin forwards to playin this one till I got to this spot and all is on hold for now.

[Post New]by pozanemom on Dec 7, 10 10:14 AM
The first time I tried to play the game I lost the bouquet of flower for the little Parris girl and never got them back so I couldn't get into the Putnam house. Started the game again and this time I only got as far as the servants quarters where I found 3/4 feathers and the game wouldn't let me get under the bed to find the fourth one. Without the feathers I can't get into the Parris house. ...nice to know I'm not alone in my frustration. I wish I was aware of the glitch before I bought the game.

[Post New]by GoddessofPain on Dec 7, 10 11:06 AM
I am having problems with missing inventory as well.
I had all the feathers for the shrine doll and exited, when I came back to the game, the feathers were all missing from the doll and they are no where to be found! Next time I will be sure to check out a game before I buy!

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Dec 7, 10 11:23 AM
Same thing happened to me. I completely exited the game then started it again and the inventory was back.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 7, 10 11:37 AM
Hello everyone,

We are currently working on resolving the disappearing inventory issue and will post in the Game Forum if any updates are released, so please check back. Thank you so much for your patience during this time. If you have any further questions about this purchase, please get in touch with Customer Support for more help.

To do this, you can click on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) on the next page to reach the online web form. To submit this form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you can then click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

Since there is a main technical issues thread, I'll be locking this one up, but please post any further issues here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: