how do I get the colored discs

[Post New]by deedle_az on Dec 6, 10 7:23 PM
The girls never gave me any discs? I need them to go into the burnt house.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

how do I get the colored discs

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 6, 10 9:03 PM
deedle_az wrote:The girls never gave me any discs? I need them to go into the burnt house.

There are four girls altogether. 2 of them give you keys, 2 of them give you discs. Have you found all 4 girls?

Robin

Re:how do I get the colored discs

[Post New]by deedle_az on Dec 8, 10 3:28 PM
Yes I found all 4 girls, but the girls that gave me the colored discs but I used them someone cant remember where. Also what rug do I pu and use the skull key under the rug?

Edited on 12/08/2010 at 3:47:04 PM PST

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:how do I get the colored discs

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 8, 10 5:17 PM
deedle_az wrote:Yes I found all 4 girls, but the girls that gave me the colored discs but I used them someone cant remember where. Also what rug do I pu and use the skull key under the rug?

You won't have been able to use them anywhere except in the burned out house. That's the same place where you use the Skull Key and whereyou'll find the rug.

To get to the burnt out house, start at the Town Crossroads.
Go north until just before the North Gate and you'll see the burnt out house on the right. You enter through the burnt away wall on the right,not the door.

The rug is on the floor there. Pull it back to see the first lock.

Try restarting your computer. If you still don't have the Discs, it sounds like a glitch. The best thing then is to click on the Green Envelope in the right column of this page and contact Customer Support. They should be able to help one way or another.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: