Gembirdie
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Fourth Piece of the Gong?

[Post New]by Gembirdie on Dec 6, 10 8:07 PM
Hello everybody - I've finished all puzzles except for the last piece of the gong. I have the one that was in the pond, the one in the crate, and the first one - I forget where it was. But where is the last one? I've tried dragging several masters in various disciplines around the village to get a hint, but nothing comes up.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

Re:Fourth Piece of the Gong?

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Dec 9, 10 9:41 PM
I haven't played this game for sometime but I finished all my puzzles. I think that the piece that you are missing is----You need to get an elder totem and place it in the center of the mosiac circle in the bottom right of the village. To get an elder totem , you need to get a villager to have mastered 3 skills to be Estreemed Elder.
I hope that helps you some.

Gembirdie
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Gembirdie on Dec 11, 10 3:56 PM
That did the trick - I was able to finish the gong and ring it.
Thank you very much!

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Dec 11, 10 10:06 PM
Glad to help.

[Post New]by nadiaandamber on May 26, 11 12:12 PM
The fourth gong is in the centre of the mosaic building. After building the mosaic, place a totem in the centre. The gong will appear. a village can then be placed to fetch it. I have a question. How do you retrieve the gong from the lake?

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on May 27, 11 7:35 PM
The Gong piece at the bottom of the lake / pond where the waterfall is, you need to make a stew that can make the villager breathe underwater. You need 1 dark purple flower - up by the top of the waterfall & 2 red flowers that are at the bottom of the village. Make that stew and get a villager to use the stew and put them in the lake and they will go under the water and get the Gong piece.

Go to: