bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any The Legend of Atlantis technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Dec 7, 10 12:28 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:Post any The Legend of Atlantis technical issues here only

[Post New]by shorenuf on Dec 7, 10 2:10 AM
For some unknown reason there are times when the cursor will not move to the bottom of the screen. No matter -- this is an unsatisfying match 3. I was happy to trash it.

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Dec 7, 10 12:17 PM
I also had mouse issues ( I have a magic mouse). Sometimes I could correct the problem by quitting and restarting the game. Sometimes the mouse would work properly on some levels and not on others.

When I used Alt + Return (Using the Enter key as directed does nothing - I have a full keyboard) I got to windowed mode, but when I tried it again the full size screen was tan with black side bars. I tried again and got to windowed mode and the game screen was black. Had to quit the game.

In the free play mode you click on various items (fish, grapes, olive branches etc.) you get a window explaining the power of this item. When you click on the Shell, the box that appears spells it H E L L. (I've added the spaces so the word doesn't get covered with ***).

Two days in a row we have games with serious technical issues. Not a good sign.

iMac with OSX version 10.6.4
Processor 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz RAM
ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics card
1TB Serial ATA drive

Adobe Flash player
Flash Player.plugin 10.1 r85

QuickTime Player version 10.0

Adobe Shockwave
DirectorShockwave.plugin 11.5.8.612

All Apple programs are automatically updated on a weekly basis.

Edited on 12/07/2010 at 12:48:42 PM PST

TillyQ
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by TillyQ on Dec 7, 10 4:56 PM
The cursor wouldn't go to the bottom of the screen when I tried to buy power-ups. It did show information about the power-ups but I couldn't move down to the "buy" button.

[Post New]by kejonas101 on Dec 8, 10 9:18 AM
Same issues cursor not going to the bottom of the screen, after 1 level this game went into the trash.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 8, 10 10:44 AM
Hello everyone.

Thank you for letting us know about the cursor issues you're experiencing. If you could please write in to Mac Support, it will help us collect more information about this. We really do want to get this resolved for you and appreciate your efforts of contacting a rep. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: