bfgImbrium
4,236 Posts

Walkthrough available for Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Dec 7, 10 12:50 AM
Stuck? Need some tips?

Check out the walkthrough for Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here.

Happy Gaming!

Suxanne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention

[Post New]by Suxanne on Dec 15, 10 2:24 PM
Will you show me how to complete the slide puzzle in Chapter 13? The one which has solution H as the final slide? Thanks. Su

Suxanne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Suxanne on Dec 18, 10 12:23 PM
Having spent days trying to complete Chapter 11 solution V and Chapter 13 Solution H I finally gave in and clicked on skip as the walkthrough is no help. I have now completed the game and the main complaint I have is that because the items were so small it takes time to find them (if I found a few in succession I was given bonus points) before I discover any they begin to 'glow' which stops any bonus points being allocated - very frustrating.

[Post New]by 84Olga on Dec 18, 10 6:57 PM
I can't move the green blocks in any of those puzzles. I know how to click and drag, what am i missing?

[Post New]by MysticPuzzler on Dec 19, 10 7:37 AM
I would think that by now you people who make these games would figure out that SEVERAL of the people playing these games are older than 40 and need a little help. You make the items so tiny and also everything is so dark that it makes it impossible to really enjoy the game. So in the future if you want me to BUY your GAME You Best Make A Some Adjustments for the (I'm 50 and where glasses)half blind elderly.

And BF if your going to do a walkthrough and show solutions you should put all of them in. Screenshot V and Screenshot H have none. Get a solutions or make a note that not even you can solve this one. Putting a note down that says "The object is to move the plate from the left to connect it to the plate on the right by moving the green squares out of the way. See screenshot (V) for solution." Well I'm looking at the screen shot. Where's the way to Solve the Puzzle!!!!!

I'm loosing my patient and am about to cancel my membership. I've been with BF for many many years (4-5) Bought lots of games. Loved The Other half of BF and was close to leaving then. But didn't. One more straw and I "Poof" gone! This isn't just about this game either. I'm tired of having to re-download a game half way through because you didn't test the game completely and the buyers found something that didn't work. I'm also tied of buying some of your games that take 1 1/2 hours play from start to finish and ended up paying $6.99 for another 1/2 hour.

Make the games longer.
Make the pictures larger (magnifying glass?)
Make the background lighter
Make your walkthrough's 100% not 95%!

Larissa_Jane
Flounder
Flounder
2,118 Posts

[Post New]by Larissa_Jane on Dec 30, 10 8:09 AM
WOW! How angry was that MysticPuzzler!!!
Well MP I am well over 40 and I have had NO problems with this game!
I note that you are 50 and wear glasses and consider yourself "half blind and elderly" I'm old enough to be your Mum!! and I am no-where close to being elderly!
I have finished this game, completed all the mini-games successfully and came here to see what others have written.
I recommended Albian to 2 others who are now enjoying it ... one is another "elderly" the other a house-bound young man!

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Jan 28, 11 10:59 AM
I LOVE this game but the walkthrough was a let down!!!

The slider puzzle solutions are totally confusing. The moves should have been numbered. I guess further in that person got bored or something. It doesn't do us any good to show the first screen and the solution and nothing in between. That's the part we need.....

orabashary
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Walkthrough available for Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention

[Post New]by orabashary on Jul 31, 11 8:50 AM
bfgImbrium wrote:Stuck? Need some tips?

Check out the walkthrough for Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click <a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/chronicles-of-albian-the-magic-convention-walkthrough/>here</a>.

Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by Chantal173 on Apr 9, 12 8:51 AM
I'm playing the dutch version of this game, but the translation is really hilarious. I was searching for a broom, but had to click on a fan. No then another one. Searching for a 'bijl' = axe, had to click on a bee (dutch translation is 'bij' so without the 'L'). Seriously the translation is a mess.

[Post New]by BuddyBontheNet on Jun 20, 12 7:28 AM

I played this game before through another website and almost completed it and I'd say there is more than one version of the game around.

So if you are NOT playing the game through bigfish, the walkthrough will not be perfect match, but it will help a heck of a lot.

[Post New]by satscout on Feb 20, 13 3:00 AM
Suxanne wrote:Having spent days trying to complete Chapter 11 solution V and Chapter 13 Solution H I finally gave in and clicked on skip as the walkthrough is no help. I have now completed the game and the main complaint I have is that because the items were so small it takes time to find them (if I found a few in succession I was given bonus points) before I discover any they begin to 'glow' which stops any bonus points being allocated - very frustrating.

So I'm not the only one totally stumped by Chapter 11 solution V. I'm willing to bet I'll have the same problem with Chapter 13 solution H. Is there any way either of these could be added to the walkthrough pretty please? Thanks!

[Post New]by georgenollie on Mar 26, 13 1:14 PM
I just finished the game - Yeah! The walkthrough was a great help especially during the find 10 differences mini games . . . I can usually find 9/10 then when I got frustrated would come online for help. The only way I completed the game was by skipping the last slider puzzle. Your walkthrough really dropped the ball with this one. It really does not help when you only show the beginning and the end image. I spent several hours trying to solve this and since I have finished the game I go back to it through the games option and try some more. There is no answer online on the steps needed to solve it and it feels like the game is incomplete for me until I solve it. Any help would be appreciated . . . thanks!

[Post New]by lovebfg122011 on Aug 10, 13 10:24 AM
the game is a let down I am using the blot cutter on the door it doesn't work I use the wand it doesn't work I hate I brought this game this is the only game I brought that I want my money back please someone anyone how do I get the bolt cutter to cut the dopor chain that is knock from the inside frustrated classicchocolate 2003@yahoo.com

[Post New]by mirajanihiggins on Mar 24, 14 5:26 PM
I, too, have been battling with the slider puzzle labelled "V" in the Walkthrough. I was awake for over an hour last night trying, in my head, to make it work, only to fail each time. The Walkthrough doesn't help, so I had to pass on solving it.

I note that some people have problems finding the objects and some don't, age aside. I, too, have problems finding things and find the images to be dark, but I chalk it up to my playing this game on a laptop with a smaller screen than I used to use. Also, my laptop is a broadscreen (rectangular, not square) and the image from the game is cropped at the sides so it is square. I'm sure this is creating a problem with the hidden object hunts. Maybe the producers of the game should make provisions for this and either have a square-vs-rectangular version or make the images larger in general for those of us with "cropped syndrome". I haven't had any problems with other games, so maybe the producers just made this version a little too cramped.

In general, the game has kept me coming back, but the lack of hints on some games, like the slider ones, is vexing.

Go to: