HELP!! sunflower seeds??

[Post New]by mcarlsten on Dec 7, 10 7:44 AM
I can't get my screen to get the sunflower seeds at the house with garden!! I get no "spyglass" this in turn makes it impossible for me to get the fishing rod or the worm to continue

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

HELP!! sunflower seeds??

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 7, 10 8:41 AM
mcarlsten wrote:I can't get my screen to get the sunflower seeds at the house with garden!! I get no "spyglass" this in turn makes it impossible for me to get the fishing rod or the worm to continue

If I understand you correctly, you're saying that the Hidden Object Scene by the garden isn't sparkling for you at this time.

Most likely there's something else you have to do in town first that will then triger the appearance of that scene.

Probably the easiest thing to do is just go to the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games and read it over for the previous chapter to make sure you didn't skip any steps.

Then start reading through the chapter you're in from the beginning, and just check each step again to make sure you fully completed it.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: