checking house for party.

[Post New]by hortense2000 on Dec 7, 10 9:13 AM
Help...I checked all the rooms,/porch for things to do to make sure things were ready for the party, but evidently have overlooked something, because game doesn't finish out showing everything is ready.

Re:checking house for party.

[Post New]by Hels82 on Dec 8, 10 12:31 PM
check each room in the house. There are some leaves on the back lawn that you may have missed? also refix the tapestry to the wall in the craft room. Sweep up soil by front door, check the flowers in the garden. Think thats about it

[Post New]by brakawhacka on Dec 9, 10 9:47 PM
I am stuck as well. I have cleared the whole house (Swept leaves in backyard/patio area, cleaned upo in front yard, fixed quilt in craft room and can't progress any further in the game. I did notice that in collage above the fireplace there is a sagging part of one of the telegrams but I dont get a magnify glass by it like the other things that had to be fixed and there is no way to fix it. HELP!

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by loriaudio on Dec 10, 10 8:23 PM
cabt get past the room where you clean windows,hang collage( ive done everything in the walk through) then nothing. what am i missing?very frustrating need help anybody?

Go to: