zyria
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

bejewled 3

[Post New]by zyria on Dec 7, 10 5:21 PM
Has anyone seen bejeweled 3 and what are the odds of it coming here to BF. I played demo on [removed by moderator]...AWESOME!!

Edited on 02/04/2011 at 12:01:39 PM PST

Re:bejewled 3

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Dec 10, 10 4:32 PM
ha! you beat me to it! i will get it, but only from here it rAWKS

[Post New]by roxbaby69 on Dec 11, 10 11:20 AM
yeah, [removed by moderator] wants $19.99 for it. Good game, but 2 pricey, especially since I have BF memebership.
Think it would do any good 2 ask BF abt it? Or have u done so already?

Edited on 12/11/2010 at 11:35:33 AM PST

RavenLV
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by RavenLV on Dec 11, 10 7:28 PM
That's a bummer about it being 19.99 cause I was waiting for it from BF too, since I am a member, and they have B2 so I know the developers deal with BF. Guess they want to make millions at Gamehouse first, then they'll let other game sites sell them. I have not tried it yet. I bought Bejeweled Twist, haven't played it much though. I hope they've changed the game play in B3 to where your score accumulates, cause, as we all know, once you lose one of the levels, you have to START ALL OVER, which is Not Good.

[Post New]by bejeweled3please on Dec 14, 10 7:02 AM
OMG, I've been trying to find out the same thing - I so feel like I'm not alone on my quest. I have tried messaging BFgames but they can't help and told me to come to the forum so here I am. I logged in not being able to get my username so I even called myself bejeweled 3 please.... so.... what can be done to encourage BF getting it? I agree - it's almost R300 if i convert from Euros - that's insane when i have 2 big fish credits waiting for me to spend. Nice meeting you bejeweled3 interested folks... hopefully some chat about it will spark BF to get it for us!

lisacal
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by lisacal on Dec 18, 10 3:59 PM
You have a vote here from Australia too, for Bejeweled 3. It is fantastic, especially with the concept of the mini games.

Please, Big Fish Games, we realllllly want Bejeweled 3! Fingers crossed it becomes available soon. Would be great for Christmas (hint hint)

emiller01
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by emiller01 on Dec 23, 10 9:01 AM
I would love to see Bejeweled 3 on , also! I really hope it will be offered here.

[Post New]by ez_squeezy on Dec 26, 10 3:30 PM
I would also love to see Bejeweled 3 offered here!

Taylsa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Taylsa on Jan 19, 11 12:56 AM
Me too, I've been saving a game credit just for it!!!

Bejeweled (the original) was the first ever game I played and it got me into playing all the other games. Now have all the versions of it so I really hope BF hurries up and puts it out for us!

LilSherlock
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by LilSherlock on Jan 19, 11 1:15 AM
Ditto...ditto...ditto

I am not a big Match3 game person...but this was one of the only Match3 games I ever purchased....I got the chance to play a trial version that was loaded on the new laptop my DH bought me for Christmas...and I loved it and was sorry when the demo ended...don't get me wrong...I am a DIE HARD HOG FAN...but..Bejeweled is not your ordinary match3 game...I hope all my MC fishies get BF to offer it here, you will love it!!

[Post New]by Hazeybrain on Jan 29, 11 4:23 PM
I couldn't wait for BF to get BJ 3. Its "GREAT" Alot of different modes to keep you going for days.

teapartyrules
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by teapartyrules on Feb 2, 11 8:34 AM
any updates on whether they are getting it here? I almost bought it at best buy, again it was 20.00 so skipped it. I keep searching games to find it but no luck on big fish. also, how do you get beta games?

[Post New]by stsandme on Feb 4, 11 11:05 AM
I have it, got it from the other site before I knew about this site.

I got to level 30 one time and when I quit because I couldn't see the screen anymore, and restarted, it started me at level one again.

Anytime you lose one of the levels, you have to start all over again.

After hitting level 30, I cannot even get up to level 8 anymore. So frustrating ; )

What I would like to find here is Birds on a wire. I bought it several years back, but it won't work on windows 7/64 bit. I really liked that program because of the sounds and the colors.

RavenLV wrote:That's a bummer about it being 19.99 cause I was waiting for it from BF too, since I am a member, and they have B2 so I know the developers deal with BF. Guess they want to make millions at Gamehouse first, then they'll let other game sites sell them. I have not tried it yet. I bought Bejeweled Twist, haven't played it much though. I hope they've changed the game play in B3 to where your score accumulates, cause, as we all know, once you lose one of the levels, you have to START ALL OVER, which is Not Good.

lil_chickadee
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by lil_chickadee on Feb 6, 11 6:46 PM
I remember a couple years ago Popcap Games (Bejeweled's developer) allowed other sites to sell Bejeweled 2 for the first 6 months, but only if they charged full price for it. No game credits allowed, 19.95 for everyone. I'm betting the same thing applies here, so we'll have to wait out the 6 month greed-fest to get it for a credit. Same strategy as behind those "freemium" games...you pay extra to get stuff faster.

[Post New]by goodoodreaming on Feb 17, 11 6:38 PM
I have 3, but when I read about people going to different levels, I can't. Just finished the quest game, but others say there are more levels, but I just keep the getting the same old level back all the time.

lavrovanna
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by lavrovanna on Mar 4, 11 7:22 AM
what an old game! I remember the first "episode " of it!
still can hear those banging sounds=)

[Post New]by mabeba on Mar 22, 12 8:07 PM
Lo he juigado en version de prueba en PopCamp. Lo venden a 19,95€, pero incluye una guia de estrategia que es necesaria para saber como jugar en los otros modos: poquer, mariposas, ect. Seria bueno conseguir esta guia y comprar el juego por separado mas barato. mabeba

wing117
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by wing117 on Jul 18, 12 3:58 PM
Bejeweled 3, please?

Since I got hooked on B2, I also started to search for the latest version of this series. It is still expensive out there, especially for mac version. I really hope that Big Fish can bring it here. It will definitely be a hit.

[Post New]by Mavisf on Nov 5, 12 7:02 PM
I have downloaded Bejewelled 3 from other suppliers and even bought it from store it is an old game and does not play in a regular way it is old school....what Big fish is offering may be different.....but it is an old game revisited a beaut game ...I have played it online free and it is beaut but i bought it in store (shop ) EB games and it is an older style and so would not work on my machine....this may be a totally new copy done by Big Fish...but check....

Go to: