bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Flower Stand Tycoon

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Dec 8, 10 12:38 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Flower Stand Tycoon? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Flower Stand Tycoon

[Post New]by FloridaGirl7264 on Dec 8, 10 7:38 AM
I couldn't even get through the tutorial. This game is way too involved for me. Perhaps others will enjoy this game. It just isn't for me.

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Jan 7, 11 11:44 AM
The graphics are okay. The gameplay is far more complex than a simple TM. This is more like work than fun. The music is nice and in the background. The fact that you can choose an avatar from 8 different ones is also a nice touch. But still the game seemed less like a game and more like a business tutorial.

This game is a C.

[Post New]by nicolecorsi on Jan 16, 11 6:06 PM
This game cannot be won.

I even played it months ago and came back to it. The closest I got was closing down 1 competitor by hiring a lawyer. Now there are two left and it is not possible, with only 3 stands, to shut both competitors down.

I am very unhappy with this game. It would have been great if they made it so you couldn't stalemate! I wish whoever may Fairy Godmother Tycoon would make another one!!!

Gemini11
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Gemini11 on Jul 20, 11 10:54 AM
This came can be won - very easily if you know how:

"In order to drive a competitor out of business, it's not enough to simply remove all of their blocks from the board. You also need to surround their warehouse and prevent them from placing any stands on the board. You'll have to repeat this several times until they have run out of money (even if the demand in those surrounding blocks is 10%). You can't allow the competitor to place a single stand, or they'll begin to grow again."

http://www.gamezebo.com/games/flower-stand-tycoon/walkthrough

Go to: