bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

The Mac version of Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison is here!

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Dec 8, 10 12:41 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgImbrium

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison is here!

[Post New]by swedane on Dec 8, 10 11:25 PM
Having only played the 1 hr demo version, I found the game to be brain stimulating. The storyline is simply the best. It keeps you in suspense while it gradually reveals the asylum's past and present history.

The one very useful feature is Kiera's habit of taking photographs of all the important clues; truly a beneficial feature.

Everything about this game is thumbs up. Anyone who's into Nightmare Adventures! This is, a must have game.

Such a nice change from the bountiful supply of HOG.

4th gold Coin in the Asylum

[Post New]by gan_chiong on Dec 12, 10 2:41 AM
Help!!! I'm stuck at finding the 4th coin in the Asylum!! Clicked everthing but still couldn't find!! And the "hint" takes me nowhere.

Re:The Mac version of Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison is here!

[Post New]by southerngirl78 on Dec 23, 10 10:29 PM
Thanks BigFish for finally giving us Mac users a large file mystery. Although I am a veteran to BigFish, I'm a re-newbie Mac user. I was very surprised and disappointed when I realized that there were no Mac versions of my favorite games on BigFish, mainly the large file adventure/puzzle games like the Nancy Drew and Sherlock Holmes series. I actually chose this game as soon as I logged on and clicked on the advertisement for its feature page. I played the demo first to see if it was a typical "hidden object" game (that tend to bore the heck out of me), and was pleased to find that it wasn't. I figured that it might serve as a good segue between whenever the next ND release to BigFish happens. So far, so good. . .

Go to: