bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

New version available for Lost Chronicles: Salem - December 8th 2010

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Dec 8, 10 1:35 AM
We have a new version of Lost Chronicles: Salem available now. This new version of the game fixes:

-Soft lock issues with the game
-Video and graphic issues

We apologize greatly for the trouble. If the update has not already populated your Game Manager, there is a way to manually check for waiting updates:

To manually check for updates:

Click on Game Manager Options
Then open the Games & Downloads tab.

Under the Game Updates section, select Manually
Then click Check for Updates

Your game manager will then show you any available updates that haven't already been downloaded.

For more information click on the following link to view our help article:

Game Updates in the Game Manager

You can also get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Nilosh
Clownfish
Clownfish
590 Posts

Re:New version available for Lost Chronicles: Salem - December 8th 2010

[Post New]by Nilosh on Dec 8, 10 7:29 AM
Great but what about the missing inventories? I will re-install and replay however I sincerely hope that the inventory glitch has been resolved. That seems to be the common problem with most people who have purchased this game.

Merozz
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Merozz on Dec 8, 10 8:37 AM
I DL the update. Still no feathers on the window sill or near the bed in the servants quarters. THEN I uninstalled and re-installed the game. NOT fixed. I am at a standstill.

Nilosh
Clownfish
Clownfish
590 Posts

[Post New]by Nilosh on Dec 8, 10 9:10 AM
Sorry BFG, game not fixed. Will ask for a refund. In the last three months, this is the third game that has not worked out. Am greatly dissapointed.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 8, 10 10:24 AM
Hey Fishies,

Please be sure to start a new player profile after uninstalling and reinstalling the game to make sure all changes take effect. If you are still experiencing issues after this, get in touch with Tech Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

TGQOATAS
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by TGQOATAS on Dec 8, 10 12:20 PM
Well, I installed the "fix" and STILL get the black screen at the village puzzle. Does this mean that when I reinstall the game and REPLAY it,(which I'm not happy about!!) I'll have the same trouble at this particular scene?

I'm not usually a complainer but in the past few months there have been way too many games that needed fixes, reinstalls and restarts. Where's the quality control? These things should be ironed out BEFORE a game goes on sale. I've lost all interest in buying a game when it first comes out.

Barbara

dogcatmom
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by dogcatmom on Dec 8, 10 12:57 PM
I did as I was instructed, reinstalled the game, changed the profile, and it worked! I was so excited. This game is awesome!

[Post New]by cynthiaogden on Dec 11, 10 4:32 AM
I uninstalled and reinstalled and still missing the feathers for the doll - can't go any further. Not impressed with the programming

madascanbe
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by madascanbe on Dec 11, 10 7:18 AM
I am really surprised that after reading the fixes and reinstalling the game it still does not work. Refund time-again !

[Post New]by 103159 on Dec 11, 10 11:21 AM
I have unistalled and reinstalled twice, but the game still won' respond. it keeps taking out the inventory and won't let you use the dream catcher. I have bought a lot of games, but I'm beginning to think this one is a flop, and we should get a credit for this one.

[Post New]by kudzuko on Dec 11, 10 6:51 PM
i think i'm having a similar problem with the updated version when Tichuba (however you spell her name) gives me the key to the servants quarters the game froze and flumped out so i rebooted my sytem and tried again the key does not appear in my inventory

[Post New]by dragonjenni on Jan 7, 11 6:54 PM
Just downloaded "new" version and game still is frozen, not happy and after reading other comments thinik that BigFish purchases to play is just a waste of money

[Post New]by sari100 on Jan 8, 11 4:04 AM
Same here; black screen and latest version already installed. I want my money back or very quick fix!

tarbarme
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by tarbarme on Jan 9, 11 10:32 AM
Its been over 2 months since the last fix so I think there won't be any new fixes. I think this game is abandoned.

[Post New]by richprud on Jan 11, 11 9:26 PM
Well, look's like this is not a game I will buy. People are having to much trouble with it. To bad, at first I thought it was a going to be something I would like.
Richprud.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Jan 31, 11 12:00 PM
Downloaded and played for the first time today, so no old profile but the game is jerky the voice overs go in and out the game appears to still be a mess.

[Post New]by triquetra33 on Jul 18, 11 3:25 PM
Still locks up and freezes the second time you run into the farmer... not a good thing, as I was going to buy this with a credit that has been refunded to me because of another game with issues...what's going on lately? It seems all the good games are too glitchy to consider purchasing.....very disappointed lately.

can't find the green gems on first level

[Post New]by jadette10 on Nov 7, 12 10:05 AM
hi,pls help where can i find a green gem on the very first level
and when i give the artifact to the lady in the very beggining nothing's happen pls help thank you..

Go to: