Saved games/profiles

[Post New]by asdf12321 on Dec 8, 10 6:41 AM
Hi.
I'm wondering if anyone know where does the game keeps saved data and player profiles. I would like to backup mine before upgrading my OS so I don't loose my hard-earned progress.
Thanks!

hrhqoroses
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Saved games/profiles

[Post New]by hrhqoroses on Dec 8, 10 7:49 AM
I too have searched to no avail! Looked at all the recently modified files, but I can't seem to find it. Any help would certainly be appreciated.

hrhqoroses
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by hrhqoroses on Dec 8, 10 5:36 PM
...Looking for the home-made levels as well...

[Post New]by asdf12321 on Dec 12, 10 8:40 AM
I think I might have found them.
I beleive they are:
DutyfarmTowerDefenseHighscore.sol
and
DutyfarmTowerDefenseSaves.sol

The path will vary from OS to OS, so just run a search for them.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 12, 10 12:19 PM
Hi asdf12321 and hrhqoroses!

Save files sure can be tricky to find. Feel free to get in touch with our Customer Support team at any time as well, as they should be able to help locate specific save paths.

They can be reached via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

klindsey6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

re

[Post New]by klindsey6 on Jan 30, 12 4:58 AM
My CCLEANER program is blowing out my saved progress in this game (that's a first!)... does anyone know what needs to be disabled in CCLEANER to stop this from happening? Thanks!

Edited on 09/16/2012 at 9:32:37 AM PST

[Post New]by hsarnoff on Sep 16, 12 7:58 AM
I've lost my saved games and I was on level 30. Restarted and now have lost that saved game as well at level 6...BUMMER

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 16, 12 10:56 AM
Hi hsarnoff,

I'm so sorry to hear your game progress was lost!

One thing that can help make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen again is to play the game in Administrator Mode. This ensures it has all the permissions it needs to run correctly and create good save files. You can read more about how to make that adjustment in our help article here.

You can also definitely get in touch with our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to work with you directly to get everything resolved. You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

NavyDood
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by NavyDood on Sep 16, 12 3:00 PM
I figured out why the game was not saving for me. Garden Panic runs/utilizes flash player so the save game file is part of Flash Player and only saves in the temporary internet files. I always run internet explorer "Delete browser history on exit" in internet options/browsing history because I don't like the unnecessary build up of temp files. I unchecked the "delete browser history on exit" box and I haven't had a single issue with the game saving for me for over three weeks now. I have gold on every level and trying to beat the last level. After I beat the game I will go back to my old ways of keeping a clean browsing history computer everytime I close Internet Explorer.

The whole "Run as Administrator" has no affect either way now that I figured out the issue is with Flash Player.

Go to: