hopie31
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

CANT LOAD

[Post New]by hopie31 on Dec 8, 10 6:52 AM
HI ALL... I NEED HELP... THE FULL VERSION OF THIS GAME WONT LOAD ON MY WINDOWS 7.....I PLAYED THE DEMO BUT CANT SEEM TO GET THE GAME TO WORK IN FULL VERSION...IVE DELETED AND RE-INSTALLED IT BUT THAT DIDNT WORK...PLZ HELP ME!!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:CANT LOAD

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 8, 10 10:58 AM
Hey hopie31,

Welcome to the pond! I'm sorry you're having troubles running the game! Please try uninstalling and reinstalling to make sure that you have the latest version. For these instructions, please take a look at this help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you're still unable to play the game, please get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance. To do this, please click on the green envelope to the right, then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

Since there is a tech issues thread located at the top of the Game Forum, I'll be locking this thread to keep things tidy. But please post any further questions here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: