IvvyM
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

Chap 25- Haven't got the sand...

[Post New]by IvvyM on Dec 8, 10 9:45 AM
.. I remember picking it up somewhere - but I have returned to this game after a break. I now haven't got it in my inventory & need it. Is there any way I can collect some without going back & repeating (too many) steps? I have tried to 'collect' some in various places, but no go.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Chap 25- Haven't got the sand...

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 9, 10 10:39 PM
IvvyM wrote:.. I remember picking it up somewhere - but I have returned to this game after a break. I now haven't got it in my inventory & need it. Is there any way I can collect some without going back & repeating (too many) steps? I have tried to 'collect' some in various places, but no go.

First, are you sure it just isn't on a different page in your inventory? You have 5 pages of inventory slots in this game, but you have to use the tabs along the top of the storage area to get to them.

If you do need to go get it, it's by the Treasure Chest on the beach. You can use the map to jump to a location near there, so it shouldn't take you too many steps to get it.

If you need more details, see the Blog Walkthorugh.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: