please help me!!!!i cannot open the bedroom with the newspaper!!!!

[Post New]by marinanestis on Dec 9, 10 7:02 AM
please help me!!!I've totally stucked!!!! !!!i cannot open the bedroom ,using the newspaper...i have started the game again and again and i've done nothing!!!What should i do???thanks for helping..

LADY2005
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:please help me!!!!i cannot open the bedroom with the newspaper!!!!

[Post New]by LADY2005 on Jan 4, 11 5:40 PM
I got the paper under the door but I have not collected the paper clip anywhere. In the walkthrough I see no sign of the paper clip. Please help me and advise where I can find the elusive paper clip.

[Post New]by simonescr on Jan 4, 11 6:19 PM
where and how did you get the newspaper????

bellakey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bellakey on Jan 6, 11 12:26 PM
You need to go to the window and pull back the curtain. You will find a hanger. Use the pliers from your inventory and make the paperclip. However, I did this and apparently didn't realize it was a paperclip and used it for something else so now I have no way to get the key in the door. Be careful and not make the same mistake.

rtrooney
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by rtrooney on Jan 13, 11 4:11 PM
You need a paperclip. You can't make the hanger into a paperclip. The straightened hanger has another purpose. The paperclip can be found at the organ puzzle site. Look closely at what rolls out of the instrument.

[Post New]by shouareau on Jan 20, 11 2:47 PM
I just figured it out, thanks to your hint about the newspaper. Put the newspaper under the door and push it in. Then put the paperclip in the key hole, then pull the newspaper back. The key will be on it. Have fun!

[Post New]by sonjajoyce on Feb 6, 11 2:12 AM
Where is the organ room - I am going round in circles and I still cant find the final piece of the boiler.

[Post New]by DRTChk on Feb 14, 14 7:27 PM
shouareau wrote:I just figured it out, thanks to your hint about the newspaper. Put the newspaper under the door and push it in. Then put the paperclip in the key hole, then pull the newspaper back. The key will be on it. Have fun!

Thank You for posting have been stuck for hours...didn't realize I needed to push the paper under the door!! Thanks again!

Go to: