itsgrandma
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

TOTALLY CONFUSED - RE. SALEMS SECRETS

[Post New]by itsgrandma on Dec 9, 10 9:49 AM
I am totally confused. I found the walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries Salem Secrets and saved it to my 'favourites' so I could pop in and have a look when totally lost.

Today this has disappeared from my 'favourites' and when I tried to find it again on the Forum I couldn't. I found a Hidden Mysteries Salem Secrets walkthrough by looking in the blog (as suggested in a posting) but it was a totally different Salem game (Chronicles)

Can anyone help please

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:TOTALLY CONFUSED - RE. SALEMS SECRETS

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 9, 10 10:12 AM
There are 2 games with similar names both have walkthroughs.

This one is found here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/hidden-mysteries-salem-secrets-walkthrough/

Copy and paste (or type) into your browser and hit enter...

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

TOTALLY CONFUSED - RE. SALEMS SECRETS

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 9, 10 6:28 PM
itsgrandma wrote:I am totally confused. I found the walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries Salem Secrets and saved it to my 'favourites' so I could pop in and have a look when totally lost.

Today this has disappeared from my 'favourites' and when I tried to find it again on the Forum I couldn't. I found a Hidden Mysteries Salem Secrets walkthrough by looking in the blog (as suggested in a posting) but it was a totally different Salem game (Chronicles)

Can anyone help please

There are three different Salem games out right now, soo it can definitely get confusing!

prpldiva gave you the full URL, but you can also get there from the page where you originally downloaded the game.

Just click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

That way you know you have the walkthrough that goes with the correct game.

Good luck!
Robin

candy9
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:TOTALLY CONFUSED - RE. SALEMS SECRETS

[Post New]by candy9 on Mar 3, 11 5:41 PM
I can't find the wooden frame behind the horse barn. I clicked all over and never did find it.

Now I can't get the log to stop the waterfall to see what's behind it.

Edited on 03/25/2011 at 2:37:34 PM PST

Go to: