cnicolls
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Last Slider box puzzle- no solution

[Post New]by cnicolls on Dec 9, 10 11:52 AM
OK, I don't know why, but it seems that when I run into a snag playing a game like this, it seems the walkthrough doesn't have the solution.

I am stuck on what (I think) is the last slider box puzzle. I tried for a long time, on my own, but couldn't get it. So, I gave in and came to check the walkthrough.

When I found the puzzle :solution, all that was there was a composite of two pictures of the puzzle....no lines, arrows...nothing. Just 2 pics....one is the starting image of the puzzle and one is the puzzle solved.

It kinda seems that the actions in between might be the things to post there.

Is there another place that I can check for help, anybody?

Thanks
C

Suxanne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Last Slider box puzzle- no solution

[Post New]by Suxanne on Dec 15, 10 2:21 PM
Was the puzzle in Chapter 13 solution H? Did you ever find a solution? Will you share it? Thanks.

jayel48
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by jayel48 on Aug 25, 11 1:13 PM
I hit that snag too, but also on slider box #6 (the last one is #8 and you can find the numbers from the title page - just click on puzzels). When I finally gave up and turned to the walkthrough, guess which two puzzels didn't have solutions. Buzzz - times up...#6 & 8. All the other slider puzzels have step by step instructions. 6 & 8 have the side by side pictures.

I even did a search on other sites - no joy there either. I'll keep working on them, and if I get a solution to either, I'll post it here. Hope you folks will do likewise.

Edited on 08/25/2011 at 1:14:37 PM PST

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 16, 11 4:31 PM
Hi there

It's been about a month since I've gone back to continue playing this game but if I recall correctly, you can skip any and all mini-games; I THINK that the skip button is on your lower left but I don't honestly recall but there IS a skip button because there have been some other types of puzzles that I've skipped.

MEnr56

Go to: