Re:Welcome to Fish Tycoon forum

[Post New]by Mrs_Turner on Jul 12, 08 1:47 PM
Does anyone know how to reset this game so you can start over?

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Sep 5, 08 5:53 AM
Irisheyes75, my suggestion is to find a fish that doesn't die on you to begin with and then breed up lots of them to make some money so you can start on buying the upgrades of the food and such. When you start upgrading you will be able to breed more and more valuable fish and they won't all die on you. Hope this helps.

angelsmile32
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by angelsmile32 on Sep 6, 08 10:18 PM
what i found to help fish to stay alive is when you beed,breed the same species and sell them until you get enough money to do all your research then the first thing thing to buy is your research and ,that will help with the rare fish to live.then buy your heater and oxygen to help fish live...hope this helps..gl.

saulsim
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by saulsim on Sep 28, 08 9:15 PM
You need not to cross breed to much. Keep putting
eggs in the tanks and find a fish that will go for about 15 isola-bucks,
better if more. You can keep breeding that one until you have enough
money to buy research enviroment. Buy a second tank before
that, you will be able to make money easily.

Hope this helps.
Also breed fish that have the same body in the early stages.
That will usually result in something good.

[Post New]by BeadyDragon on Oct 15, 08 9:30 AM
nswrrtgirly wrote:Has anyone here finished the game and found all 7 magic fish of Isola? I have only found 2. Please don't tell me the combos because I want to figure out myself and I had already googled cheats for another game and it took out all the fun!

I have gotten 5 out of the 7(magic fish 1,2,3,4, & 5).. and on the cheat end, I think it does not work. I tried it. I think that there are some things that have to trigger you getting the fish. So just keep going and you will get them. Besides it is more fun when you just see what pops up.

If you want, I can just list what each of the fish are and what they do, but not how I got them...

Edited on 10/17/2008 at 3:55:55 PM PST

DeeItsMe
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by DeeItsMe on Feb 11, 09 5:51 PM
OKay I am muffed ....
I have been playing Fish Tycoon for long hours, put it on the 2x speed too. I have all of the magic fish, and everything you can buy in the store ... all environments, and the updated food, all the bells and whistles, sunken ship etc.. . I have over 10 K dollars and there is no winning this game.

Now when i breed fish, you get whatever the program decides to give you. I only had magic fish left, but after all 7 are found... you get what you get in breeding.

So is there a secret on how to win this.... or is it that you go on and on and on and on ..............LOL

I got hooked fast on it, but am a little upset there were no fireworks .... killer sharks of dolphins ... something that makes you win.

( i did this the long and hard way .... no cheats, I actually never knew there were any)

sooo anyone know what to do next ??

Welcome to Fish Tycoon forum

[Post New]by redwhiteandblue on May 12, 09 6:57 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Fish Tycoon forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fish Tycoon players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
Fish Tycoon? How about "How to Breed Fish and Go Bankrupt"! Come on speed up the process so I can lose all my money without all the effort!

lunde
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lunde on May 21, 09 1:40 AM
Please tell me the combos for magic fish ,I have 1-2-3-6-7 but now i am stuk in the game help me PLEASE

Edited on 05/21/2009 at 3:54:18 AM PST

[Post New]by applepie1 on Jul 1, 09 7:20 PM
can someone please at least tell me one combo nation of the magic fish!!!!!!!!! and what about that pink fish with fluffy tail, i mean I had it but it died when it was a baby so i coudnt see the combonation! please! help!!

[Post New]by applepie1 on Jul 1, 09 10:10 PM
I NEED COMBOS NOW!!!! please

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Jul 2, 09 2:10 AM
I played this game too long ago to remember the combinations but if you'll go to the forums of Last Day at Work (google it) they have all the info you could possibly need. Hope this helps

jal22
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by jal22 on Sep 28, 09 7:56 PM
I am rocking at the game, ive made $11997 on the game, and have bought fish environment reasheach twice, and discovered 4 magic fish, one of which can be sold at $ 208 oriental fruitfish and wasp goldshark mak the
golden guppie
, a magic fish and can be sold for $208

jal22
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by jal22 on Sep 28, 09 7:58 PM
I am rocking at the game, ive made $11997 on the game, and have bought fish environment reaseach twice, and discovered 4 magic fish, one of which can be sold at $ 208 oriental fruitfish and wasp goldshark make the
golden guppie
, a magic fish and can be sold for $208

jal22
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by jal22 on Sep 29, 09 2:12 PM
I hope i help

ATY91
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ATY91 on Oct 8, 09 7:42 AM
Okay, I have the second enviornment, but no fish, and no money to buy fish. Can somone help me please?!?!

[Post New]by auntox6361 on Oct 23, 09 1:04 PM
thank-you. i adore fish tycoon and will try others once i can get my fish tycoon to load correctly again. i've lost my registration key so even though i have a cd from the company i can't play. anybody know how to get a new registration key?

[Post New]by katrinadog111 on Oct 23, 09 8:06 PM
You need to research environment. After that the fish will live long enough to sell. before that, though, you may be over crowding your tanks. Just sell regular fish until you have enough money to research.

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Nov 22, 09 6:02 PM
To auntox6361-you don't need a new registration key-you can use the old one-if you go to your accounts section and the click on the tab to see all your game downloads you can download Fish tycoon again and input your email and password, but if you do need the registration key contact Tech support.

[Post New]by Blue519 on Apr 4, 10 4:52 PM
I Have Been kepting A Record, In My Book ! As Soon As I Find My Book I Will up Date!
Thank You About guppie!

[Post New]by lasirena721 on Apr 18, 11 9:57 PM
I just stated this game; I brought fish eggs and sold all of my fish. I have 5115 more than enough to by more fish eggs, but it says I can't can't afford to buy it yet ever time I try to my more fish...WTF!!! is there something else I need to do first? Please help!

Go to: