elaynemu
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Vines

[Post New]by elaynemu on Dec 10, 10 1:16 AM
Could someone please tell me where to find the vines to make Pan's pipes? The bamboo is the only thing left in my inventory. There are no white sparkles on the map and I even went through the whole place and right clicked on every location.
I only have a few tasks left and the only one that I seem to be able to do is to put something in the Pan statute's hand. I just hate to resort to the walkthrough. I would rather have a nudge in the right direction so I can figure it out on my own.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Vines

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 10, 10 8:10 AM
elaynemu wrote:Could someone please tell me where to find the vines to make Pan's pipes? The bamboo is the only thing left in my inventory. There are no white sparkles on the map and I even went through the whole place and right clicked on every location.
I only have a few tasks left and the only one that I seem to be able to do is to put something in the Pan statute's hand. I just hate to resort to the walkthrough. I would rather have a nudge in the right direction so I can figure it out on my own.

Hints:

You will often find vines on a tree.
You will often find trees near fresh water.
The direction is West, then North.

Have fun!

Robin

elaynemu
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Vines

[Post New]by elaynemu on Dec 10, 10 3:02 PM
Thanks Robin. It was right where you said it would be and it was what I needed to continue.

legoboy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by legoboy on Jan 31, 12 8:04 PM
Walkthru says vine is in the right tree to the right of the bridge. but there is nothing there nor next to the waterfall.

legoboy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by legoboy on Feb 4, 12 4:32 PM
Robin, this is only one of several objects that just aren't there.

Go to: