tuakka
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Fisher's Family Farm - Level 16 Bug

[Post New]by tuakka on Dec 10, 10 8:07 AM
Is anyone else having problems with level 16? I just purchased Fisher's Family Farm and I am currently at level 16. However there seems to be a significant bug in this level which is preventing me from being able to fulfill 2 of the required goals. The issue I'm experiencing is that when I click on the tractor, it is released into the air as it normally should be, but then the tractor completely disappears. It never lands onto the field in the background to plow the hay, and it never reappears again in the level.

The required goals for level 16 are to make 10 cans of caviar, 10 pancakes, and 8 pancakes with caviar. Pancakes can only be made with flour, and flour REQUIRES hay! So I'm unable to fulfill all of the goals for this level and thus, can't move on to the next level.

BFG - You need to fix this ASAP!

Re:Fisher's Family Farm - Level 16 Bug

[Post New]by Ninnasmommy on Dec 10, 10 1:19 PM
If you look you will also see there is NO way to make the pancakes with caviar as that building is missing from this level!

I hope this glitch is fixed soon so I can go on and finish the game

[Post New]by shannonsj on Dec 10, 10 4:10 PM
i am also having the same problem no pancake with caviar buikding and tractor disappears. cant fullfill requirements hence cant advance in game. hope they fix this with a patch or something.

sworkca
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by sworkca on Dec 10, 10 7:47 PM
I too just purchased the game and am having the same problem on that level and cannot continue.
I even made a new profile to start over, but still the same thing.

[Post New]by kim33ann on Dec 10, 10 10:51 PM
hope there is a fix to this soon was a definite buy although have to agree alot like farm frenzy games I was enjoying it will wait to buy till I hear its fixed

Edited on 12/10/2010 at 10:52:35 PM PST

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

Fisher's Family Farm - Level 16 Bug

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Dec 11, 10 3:57 AM
tuakka wrote:Is anyone else having problems with level 16? I just purchased Fisher's Family Farm and I am currently at level 16. However there seems to be a significant bug in this level which is preventing me from being able to fulfill 2 of the required goals. The issue I'm experiencing is that when I click on the tractor, it is released into the air as it normally should be, but then the tractor completely disappears. It never lands onto the field in the background to plow the hay, and it never reappears again in the level.

The required goals for level 16 are to make 10 cans of caviar, 10 pancakes, and 8 pancakes with caviar. Pancakes can only be made with flour, and flour REQUIRES hay! So I'm unable to fulfill all of the goals for this level and thus, can't move on to the next level.

BFG - You need to fix this ASAP!

Could you please post when BigFish fixes this problem. I just can't deal with another can that won't function, at least this week.

I Beta-Tested this game, and never got to Level 16, so I was unaware of any problem when I filled out the survey. Level 16 was not ready at the time to be tested.

findlaybears
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by findlaybears on Dec 12, 10 3:03 AM
I got past Level 16 with no problems. Try reinstalling the game. I find to have less problems if I uninstall the trial version then reinstall after purchase, especially with larger file games.

[Post New]by rubyyahoo on Dec 12, 10 9:48 AM
I have problems with level 16 to!!!!
I have reinstall the game, noting works!!!
I hope my englisch is well
BFG please fix the problem

[Post New]by MissBHaving on Dec 13, 10 12:59 AM
there is a bug fix out there, but not for this site,come on bfg, pull your finger out and give us the fix so we can continue with a great game

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 13, 10 9:40 AM
Hi everyone,

The BETA version of Fisher's Family Farm (that may have been spread to unauthorized/pirate game sites) had a couple issues within level 16, but these issues were fixed before the current Big Fish Games version was released.

Please make sure that you have the latest version from Big Fish Games by uninstalling and reinstalling the game directly from the game page here or from your Purchase History.

Here is a great help article to help you with this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*IMPORTANT*
You’ll also need to restart the game from the beginning with a new player profile in order to ensure that the latest version takes effect.

If you are still having issues please contact Customer Support. Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the “Contact Us” section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you’ve entered your question and clicked to “Check for Answers,” you’ll be led to our Help pages. If these haven’t helped, your question can be submitted from here.

If you’re a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club” page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by DbnDave on Dec 14, 10 8:35 AM
bfgDonau

I bought the game today (14 Dec 2010) and hit exactly the same snag.

Busy re-installing at the moment - really hope it works as it is an enjoyable game!

PLease check which version we are downloading.

Thanks

Vera_Indie
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Vera_Indie on Dec 14, 10 11:26 AM
I just tried the solution offered in this post and it worked!! I'm playing level 16 right now! The only downside is that I deleted my first profile as suggested and now I have to beat my own best times!!

[Post New]by DbnDave on Dec 14, 10 11:39 AM
OK for me too!

It just takes two hours to re-download and install the game in SA!

Have finished level 16 and am looking forward to some furher gaming.

Cheers all

[Post New]by LollyMaid104 on Dec 22, 10 7:16 AM
Is anyone having trouble with the last level of the first place (Europe springs to mind)? The food refiller thingy doesn't work after one round. So, once the food has been used the first time round - none of the fishes get any more food as the maker doesn't seem to be working. Any help?

[Post New]by DbnDave on Dec 24, 10 1:59 AM
It got me the first time too.

You need to click on the food refiller and it refills as ling as you have rice / hay in your warehouse.

Hope that answers your question.

Had great fun with the game - finished it the first time, went back and completed all levels on gold and then the third time I beat the best times to get the crazy farmer award.

Some levels are tricky trying to beat the clock!

Cheers all from sunny South Africa.

kaerbaer
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by kaerbaer on Dec 25, 10 8:53 PM
dbndave - how did you beat the time on level 10 - the last europe level - I can't even get close - I am close to gold and figure I will get that soon enough -I am only 5 secs off so I should be able to get it next try or two - but I can't figure out how to get best time on that level - I am not even bothering with russia til I finish Europe in gold at least but pref best time too

[Post New]by lupanu on Dec 28, 10 1:48 PM
u can easly pass any bug just go to resources/levels open the xml file for your level and modify the req for that level or give yourself more mony or anything, have fun and good luck

[Post New]by DbnDave on Dec 28, 10 9:21 PM
kaerbaer

I did replay the mission at the end so, i'm not sure of any limits on buildings, but this is how i played the round:

1) Upgrade the boat twice - faster return and holds more.
2) Feed fish at top of pond - it keeps them away from predators.
3) Send tractor to harvest hay.
4) Catch as many predators adter allowing them to land - about three help at the beginning. Any the fly past should be clicked as well - it gives coins. If 2 predators land - click alternately to stop them eating your fish. Once they are entangled in the net, you have time to load them in the warehouse. If warehouse is full, sell one and there will be space for the next.
5) Sell all fishcakes and predators as the are caught / manufactured. clicking a building makes it produce faster - don't let the red line get to the top!
6) Upgrade fillet factory to level 3 as soon as you get 350 coins.
7) Upgrade fishcake factory to level 3 next.
8) Round about now stop predators landing, but try to get every one flying past.
9) Upgrade warehouse to level 2.
10) Buy a sturgeon ASAP.
11) When you have enough fillets to complete the fishcakes target - sell the carp.
12) Build a caviar factory.

[Post New]by DbnDave on Dec 28, 10 9:28 PM
kaerbauer

Rest of method:

13) Keep selling all fishcakes and caviar as they are made.
14) Buy a second sturgeon ASAP.
15) Upgrade caviar factory to level 2.
16) Build the fish incubator.
17) You should be able to complete the targets now.

Patience and many trys did the rest.

DbnDave

[Post New]by DbnDave on Dec 28, 10 9:31 PM
kaerbaer

Sorry,

After building the fish incubator, I upgraded the caviar building to level 3.

DbnDave

Go to: