bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Post any Mechanicus technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 10, 10 9:24 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking standard help with the game (ie. hints and tips), feel free to start a new thread with your question in the Game Forum.

Edited on 12/10/2010 at 9:24:51 AM PST

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

Re:Post any Mechanicus technical issues here only

[Post New]by gimmegames on Dec 10, 10 11:16 AM
Game froze about 10 minutes into it. Had to reboot my computer with the on/off button on the CPU to get out of it.

[Post New]by cutdow on Dec 10, 10 4:55 PM
Level 21 - I've been able to connect the rope on the left side to the barrel at top, but the right side will not connect.. Have worked a good half hour trying to get it to hook up.

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on Dec 10, 10 11:58 PM
The game runs OK, except the manipulation icons around the boards stick to my cursor and the boards freeze for 20 secs or so. Takes away the enjoyment. I'm running Win 7 - 64 bit PC. Shame because I really enjoy this type of puzzle game.

[Post New]by lilmezzo1 on Dec 11, 10 4:37 AM
Level 35 -

I have set it up EXACTLY how the hint says to, and it doesn't work...think it's a bug. Would like a solution since I paid for this game...

Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Jinnare on Dec 11, 10 8:00 PM
Extremely slow cursor on the game field. I even changed to the system cursor from the game cursor and it still didn't improve. I've seen folks complaining about this happening to them in other games, but this is the first time I've had this problem in over four hundred games and hour-long demos played. The cursor moves fine until I "grab" one of the platforms on the left side. As soon as the cursor crosses over onto the playing field (I think it's called the stage), it becomes extremely sluggish, sometimes stopping movement completely for several seconds. I think that both DH and I would love this game, but with the cursor problem, it's a no buy. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate hearing them.

togood2be
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Level 68

[Post New]by togood2be on Dec 12, 10 3:54 AM
Can't go any further. Now I am getting Access Violations.

[Post New]by Grayyoung on Dec 13, 10 3:46 AM
I can not get teleporters to link up in puzzele 54. I have set up the solution as shown and tried it. If the teleporters worked, my solution would of worked. Is this a bug?

togood2be
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by togood2be on Dec 17, 10 1:24 AM
Ending up getting a refund when tech support couldn't help me sort out my access violations. Stinky I was on level 68 the end was in sight..lol
BTW - Never once did the hint solution ever work for me, they even included things you don't have access to. Simplest scenario is usually the right one, don't over think it..lol

[Post New]by CrazieCaesium on Dec 30, 10 10:57 AM
Level 58 - I had gathered the barrel, the weight, the box the dynamite and the black sphere into the assigned location, same as the task needed, but it won't let me to proceed to the next level even though I had tried to complete the level with switched on and off relax mode, and I had also tried the hint and my way arranging the tools to complete the level. But it just stay still for long time without any response in relax mode and it automatically playback the video when the time is up while I switched off the relax mode. I had also restarted the game for few times but it won't worked too.

Go to: