fairjuno
Clownfish
Clownfish
936 Posts

Chain?

[Post New]by fairjuno on Dec 10, 10 4:43 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get the chain to get into the barn? Thanks.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:Chain?

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Dec 10, 10 4:48 PM
Isn't it the chain that fell to the ground when you opened the front gate at the beginning of the game? I don't remember any other chain that early in the game.

fairjuno
Clownfish
Clownfish
936 Posts

[Post New]by fairjuno on Dec 10, 10 4:49 PM
LOL! Oh yes. I saw that, but didn't think to pick it up. Guess I was in too big of a hurry to get into the house. Thanks!

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Dec 10, 10 4:52 PM
You're welcome! Have fun.

fairjuno
Clownfish
Clownfish
936 Posts

[Post New]by fairjuno on Dec 10, 10 5:02 PM
Oh I am! I'm still in the demo, but I can already see that I'm going to have to buy this game. I love it!

Btw, I got the chain, but am now stuck on what to hang from it. LOL! Guess once I buy it, I'll have more time to figure things out.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Dec 10, 10 5:07 PM
Look in the hole of the tree stump. You'll find what you need there.

fairjuno
Clownfish
Clownfish
936 Posts

[Post New]by fairjuno on Dec 10, 10 5:27 PM
Ok. Thanks again!

fairjuno
Clownfish
Clownfish
936 Posts

[Post New]by fairjuno on Dec 10, 10 7:51 PM
Hello again...

I've tried looking in the stump, but it's not letting me do anything there...

Edit: Now that I think about it...it seems I did pick something up from there earlier. But nothing I have seems to work with the chain (besides the hook).

Edited on 12/10/2010 at 7:54:05 PM PST

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Dec 10, 10 9:46 PM
Me too, it says what you need is in the tree stump but I can't get there. There are vines in the way and I only have a knife and claw hammer. I also don't know what to do with the chain. I also have the hook

fairjuno
Clownfish
Clownfish
936 Posts

[Post New]by fairjuno on Dec 10, 10 9:58 PM
If there are vines in the way of the stump, then I definitely already got what I needed from there because I see no vines. Funny I don't remember that part.

October, sorry I can't tell you what I used to free up the stump. Maybe someone else will know. But the chain gets used at the barn. You have to click really high up on the door and it will tell you to use a chain. Then connect the hook to the end of the chain. I'm stuck after that.

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Dec 11, 10 1:16 AM
Thank you for your reply and help, I will go back and have another go. Good luck with the rest of the game. Cheers

Go to: