eye puzzle

[Post New]by ivanmaxim1 on Dec 10, 10 9:38 PM
how do I get the eye puzzle?? right now all I have in inventory is a crowbar - no one gave me and eye puzzle

calilly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:eye puzzle

[Post New]by calilly on Apr 13, 11 12:26 PM
I to have been having trouble trying to get the eye puzzle. I am not getting any help either, if i do figure it out i will be glad to help you

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 13, 11 2:14 PM
Hey calilly,

You might want to check out the walkthrough (you can click on this link) to help you with the eye puzzle.

You can use the Search (CTRL + F) function on your computer, type in "eye" then jump to the most helpful parts. Good luck!

-bfgArnoStyx

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Sep 6, 13 10:24 PM
I must have missed something, an HOS- etc

I have 6 eyeballs- the red sparkles in front of the door & no way to play this freakin game

~~~made the fire, threw the stone at the bird...

Walkthrough isn't helping

??????

QuePasa

Cookyfish

I bought this game 9/7/13- so I assume I have the updated version

Irmazon
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Irmazon on Aug 26, 14 8:36 PM
Ck out the Walkthrough posted at the top of this forum. It will help you solve what to do with the 6 eyeballs. There is a puzzle on the door with colored eyeballs & slots. Match the slots to the iris colors of the eyeballs & you can continue with the rest of the puzzle.

If it won't open the puzzle for you, then make sure you have gone all around the building to pick up any things you will need. Maybe the game won't open the eyeball puzzle on the front door until you do so. You certainly need to finish the HO there b4 you can do anything with the 6 eyeballs.

Go to: