Cissy7012
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

scissors

[Post New]by Cissy7012 on Dec 10, 10 9:39 PM
How do I sharpen the scissors? I've repaired them at the anvil with the hammer but that's where it ends. Thanks

Re:scissors

[Post New]by confused118 on Jan 6, 11 12:39 AM
Same here, after I've repair the scissors, i don't know what to do...
At every scene the hint button says try explore somewhere else....
help!

[Post New]by crochetmama19 on Mar 16, 11 10:32 AM
I can make the scissors cut the hedges. Am I doing something wrong?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 16, 11 10:58 AM
Hi crochetmama19,

You might want to check out the suggestions in this thread:

Broken scissors

If that doesn't help, you could try starting over with a new player profile to see if this allows you to cut the hedges.

If you'd like more technical help, feel free to get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our reps will be happy to assist you. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 20, 11 7:45 PM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hi crochetmama19,

You might want to check out the suggestions in this thread:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/122342.page#2402397">Broken scissors</a>

If that doesn't help, you could try starting over with a new player profile to see if this allows you to cut the hedges.

If you'd like more technical help, feel free to get in touch with <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> (you can click on this link) and our reps will be happy to assist you. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

THIS DID NOT ANSWER THE FORUM MEMBERS' QUESTIONS -- NOT EVEN CLOSE. The forum members did NOT state that they did NOT fix the scissors, they stated that the scissors are NOT WORKING where its supposed to work -- which is the exact same problem that I am having.

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 20, 11 7:59 PM

DESPITE the fact that I used the wind SEVERAL times to clear the sand BEFORE moving onto doing other things, the scissors would NOT work on the vines.

After reading other forum members' comments about the sand, I went BACK to the temple area and 2x more went all around the area of the temple grounds and sand and FINALLY hit on a pile of sand that disappeared and THEN I was able to go back and use the scissors on the vines.

There is NO need to try to find someplace to sharpen the scissors as it is not required.

MEnr56

Go to: