bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 11, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles forum

[Post New]by nikma on Dec 11, 10 1:00 AM
sono ferma sulla balerina,come procedere ....qualcuno può aiutarmi...???

[Post New]by jo5031 on Dec 11, 10 8:32 AM
What is the difference bewteen this game and the collector's edition? Extra puzzles or longer game? thanks

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Dec 11, 10 8:42 AM
From what I've read in the forums the CE of this game is packed with extra play. Now I'm not sure which one I'll buy - might just go for the CE!

[Post New]by hideobjectaddict on Dec 12, 10 1:49 AM
Me too, last night I started the trial version (not the C E), & promptly fell asleep, so now I'm wondering if I should go ahead & buy the C.E.? Any advice?

Bowlers2
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Bowlers2 on Dec 16, 10 7:35 PM
Has anyone had trouble putting the horn on the what ever it is to release the emerald eye for the wolf I cannot get it to stick

[Post New]by toptail on Jan 7, 11 12:27 PM
can anyone help with the medicine cabinet in James room I cnat do it arrrhhhh

[Post New]by kirstypreston102 on Jan 9, 11 7:39 AM
Toptail you mean to open it?

[Post New]by kirstypreston102 on Jan 9, 11 7:41 AM
Hey everyone,

I love this game i thinkit is really good. But can someone please help me on how to use the materialization power on the portrait to get Sir Henry's key. I have tried a number of different ways to get it but i am struggling and can't advance any further until i get this key.

Thank you

teapartyrules
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by teapartyrules on Feb 6, 11 10:07 AM
this was fun but doing it in the easy mode, I finished in around 7 plus hours...thats short. I had to skip two puzzles that were just ridiculous; one with the bugs on wood tiles. Nothing happened no matter what I tried. And another one, I already forget. It was a quick game with hints. without--I probably would have been lost.
13 skulls was a much better game, real embedded video. The dialogue on this was cheesy and I started skipping it a bit.

[Post New]by mommeedee on Feb 6, 11 10:10 AM
I am also stuck on the picture, materialisation and the key - just nothing happening at all - clicked everywhere and just nothing

[Post New]by Lilicy on Mar 12, 11 5:07 AM

you have finished this came but I have a problem;
ans 5 1 2 4 3 for Edward'sDoor, used arrow to place combination on door but nothing happens? PLZ HELP!

[Post New]by Lilicy on Mar 12, 11 5:14 AM
The materialisation and access to the key.
First you must have the materialisation element to use on the painting of Henry viii
then click on the element to use it [as you do with the other powers] then click on the key part of the painting [it's in his hand]
hope this is useful to you.

[Post New]by jeneyjeney on May 28, 11 11:23 PM
I am in (I think it's) Charles' room. I have the sponge and I bring it to the painting to get it wet, but nothing happens. I just keep getting the message you get when you click on it without the sponge. I've uninstalled/reinstalled - it started me from the same place with the same problem. I've clicked allllll over the place, just in case the game wasn't properly aligned...or something.

Any tips?

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 22, 12 4:24 PM
this was a fun game, but did skip a few puzzles. this was one of those games that you play at a slow pace all around.-----doug

Go to: