teady bear

yavi
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

teady bear

[Post New]by yavi on Dec 11, 10 4:23 PM
I can't pull out the bear from the rope please help me I'm not able to cut the rope or anything

carfish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:teady bear

[Post New]by carfish on Dec 14, 10 5:14 PM
same problem. The hint button seems to indicate that I should cut the rope, but there's nothing to cut the rope with. HELP!

[Post New]by akchick00 on Dec 16, 10 6:43 PM
Idk how to get the bear to work. I am stuck now and cant play the regular game. anyone know how to get the bear thing to work? im stumped, thanks for any advice you have...

1two3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by 1two3 on Dec 26, 10 9:17 AM
Is it possible to have an answer from a BFG Moderator ? I paied for this game and can't play it anymore (only 21 cases !) because of this Teddy Bear !
Thank you

[Post New]by MimzyPet on Dec 28, 10 10:53 PM
Just hoping that someone has an answer. I'm having the same issue.
Would be great to be able to play a game that I paid for.

rospai
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by rospai on Dec 29, 10 2:22 PM
I have the same problem with the teddy bear. What is going on....why would you have a game that we cannot play? We need help with this. I paid for the game also, either help us or refund our money!!!

whatleyk
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by whatleyk on Jan 2, 11 10:26 AM
I have clicked everywhere in this scene with no effect. The hint button does seem to indicate that you should cut the ropes, but nothing happens. Is there a fix?

[Post New]by saralocke2be on Jan 4, 11 2:17 AM
I am really annoyed, 2 weeks i have been trying to get passed this bit, i think we should make a formal complaint to big fish and get a refund on this game,

[Post New]by ksrsra on Jan 11, 11 3:16 AM
does anyone read these to give us an answer,still stuck with teddy bear

[Post New]by saralocke2be on Jan 17, 11 5:51 AM
same can someone please help us x

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Jan 18, 11 8:29 AM
Hi all- sorry about the time it's taken to reply. It's been a while since I've played, but I recently went back and started under a new profile simply because I couldn't remeber. Finally got a case where the lunatic was the suspect. The teddy bear was the first object on my list and all I did was click on it. Click on it, not the ropes and it should disappear. With all of the ihogs out there it's easy to think you need an inventory item to make things work, but the game is just a basic HOG with a few extras-finding badges & earning awards-trophies-check out high scores to see what you can earn. I will say I've had a little difficulty clicking on a few different objects-a badge in one, an hour glass in another & I had to click on it in a couple of different spots before whatever it was disappeared.

Edited on 01/18/2011 at 8:58:51 AM PST

[Post New]by ksrsra on Jan 20, 11 11:51 PM
Thanks Texas but clicking on the bear doesn't work.Iv'e played using two profiles and both the long and short version of the game and clicking on the bear doesn't make it disappear. If clicking the bear was the solution,the why does the magnifying glass focus on the rope when the hint button is pushed ?

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Jan 23, 11 3:50 PM
ksrsra wrote:Thanks Texas but clicking on the bear doesn't work.Iv'e played using two profiles and both the long and short version of the game and clicking on the bear doesn't make it disappear. If clicking the bear was the solution,the why does the magnifying glass focus on the rope when the hint button is pushed ?

I honestly have no idea. I've asked one moderator, but that one hasn't played the game. I'll swim around some more & see I if I can find an answer. In the mean time, you might want to try customer service. They might get you and all of the others with this problem an answer faster than I can

[Post New]by ksrsra on Jan 24, 11 2:38 AM
thanks for your help Texas am waiting for moderator help here as well.cheers

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Jan 24, 11 10:06 AM
I've done a little more swimming and here's the thing. Per the game developers this is a straight hidden object game and you should be able to collect the bear as well as any other object by clicking on it. For those you fishies out there that are having trouble, contact customer service as this does indeed sound like there's a glitch that keeps you from collecting the teddy bear. Best of luck

PS: You're welcome Ksrsra

Edited on 01/24/2011 at 10:08:42 AM PST

[Post New]by AixWndy on Jan 25, 11 3:56 PM
In all the times I've played it (and its been for a while now), all i've had to do is click on the bear when it was in the item list.

angelfishsb
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishsb on Feb 8, 11 9:41 AM
i am late playing this game but I also have run across not being able to get the bear. I have clicked all over that bear, ropes, and all other areas to no avail. Has anyone found a solution to this problem. Will I need to AGAIN uninstall and reinstall under a different name to be able to play (I hope not). Please help if you can.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Feb 26, 11 12:50 PM
Hi everyone,

It looks like a number of you are having troubles with the teddy bear. If you could please write in to Tech Support with this information so that our team can gather more information on this issue, that would be very helpful. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by ksrsra on Mar 5, 11 2:06 AM
hi bfg, i have sent a number of e-mails to tech support and no answers for this problem.people are posting issues here but no answers so whats happening.

Kym_
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Kym_ on Mar 19, 11 3:20 PM
Read through all the posts hoping for an answer, but like the rest of you I am stuck, what a bummer because you cannot even move on.

Go to: