Post any Season Match technical issues here only

[Post New]by sheena1963 on Dec 11, 10 5:39 PM
After playing right through the game, when i try to play the bonus level, the game closes down and it says :Memory Access Violation...can anyone tell me why????

Edited on 01/25/2012 at 3:59:46 PM PST

seaseaone
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Memory Access Violation

[Post New]by seaseaone on Dec 13, 10 12:30 AM
Me too! Very disappointing

[Post New]by sheena1963 on Dec 16, 10 2:47 AM
i am new at this forum stuff, but is anybody going to answer my query?? If you already have, my apologies and could you tell me where i can see the answer to my query. I you haven't answered then that too is very disappointing ....

I have purchased lots of games from you and had no problems previously,which is great, but please respons to my query!

[Post New]by princessblue on Dec 29, 10 9:45 AM
having trouble accessing trophy level.keep getting memory violation please help

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Dec 29, 10 9:53 AM
Young fish - send message in the GREEN ENVELOPE!!

[Post New]by stuartjl on Jan 31, 11 1:22 PM
I am having trouble also. Error message - memory addess violation. Checked settings and nothing wrong. Seems something must be wrong with game. I have been back and checked forums re this problem over 2 years ago. seems nothing has been done to right this wrong!

Edited on 01/31/2011 at 1:25:42 PM PST

dend2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by dend2 on Feb 3, 11 3:00 PM
I also am having a problem with memory after completing the games.
But, I have noticed I'm not alone.
We all spent our money and get half of what we thought we were getting.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 3, 11 4:44 PM
Hi everyone and welcome to the pond dend2!

If you're encountering a Memory Access Violation when playing Season Match, please be sure to contact our Customer Support team and they'll be happy to assist. Some steps in this help article might also come in handy:

Access Violation

Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages, from which your question can be submitted.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club" page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by goodyear1998 on Feb 12, 11 3:43 PM
well i DID contact customer suppost four days ago and i'm still waiting for a reply.

I am not a happy fishie

magshev
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by magshev on Feb 27, 11 4:13 AM
goodyear1998 wrote:well i DID contact customer suppost four days ago and i'm still waiting for a reply.

I am not a happy fishie

If you read my post at the top it may help, BF will get back to you as they are very helpful.
regards
Mags

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Dec 29, 11 7:38 PM
And I emailed months ago, got a verification that they got my problem and would follow back, but NOTHING since...

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Jan 18, 12 7:25 PM
And STILL haven't gotten a response! I originally played it, no problem. Wanted to replay it, then having Memory Access problem. BIGFISH said they would contact me, but haven't months later......

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Post any Season Match technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 25, 12 3:59 PM
Hi fishies,

Since this Game Forum doesn't have an official 'Tech Issues' thread yet, I'm going to go ahead and change the title of this thread and sticky it to the top of the page.

Thanks!

--------------------------------

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Season Match for iPad

[Post New]by ndrew2685 on Feb 19, 12 11:19 AM
When I click on "extras" none of the links is active. When I click on "support" it takes me to a blank page with a button with the word "back" on it, and that's it.

Also, what is the difference between Quest, Arcade, and Trophy? Some information in the game rules about this would be helpful. I see no difference, just more levels. Should there be a difference?

[Post New]by Snutski on Feb 27, 12 3:42 AM
I can't unlock the full version. It tells me I need to "buy the software" first - errrm, that's what I'm trying to do..?

JerryInWales
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by JerryInWales on Jun 18, 13 9:51 AM
princessblue wrote:having trouble accessing trophy level.keep getting memory violation please help

For all those feeling frustrated...
I've got a Dell PC, XP SP3 software, NVIDIA GeForce 210 and have just successfully started the Trophy levels - no crash!!!

So _some_ computers run the game properly!

I also have the Android version, plays Trophy OK, an extra 100 levels (though for both PC and Android you start again with no powerups: have to gain them as you play).

JerryInWales
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

Season Match for iPad

[Post New]by JerryInWales on Jun 18, 13 9:57 AM
ndrew2685 wrote:When I click on "extras" none of the links is active. When I click on "support" it takes me to a blank page with a button with the word "back" on it, and that's it.

Also, what is the difference between Quest, Arcade, and Trophy? Some information in the game rules about this would be helpful. I see no difference, just more levels. Should there be a difference?

This is the Android version, I suspect (would be useful if you would say). I have Galaxy Tab 10.1, (4.0.4) and have the same effect. Luckily I know about the main website so I can find these things out!

The order of the games on the main page is a bit misleading. You have to start with Quest, then when you have done enough of that the Arcade is unlocked - another 100 levels - then when you have done those, the Trophy level is unlocked _IF_ you've got all the gold trophies on the way. I've put a post in the Android version thread of this forum with a list of what you have to do,

Someone had difficulty getting the "40% time" trophy: I did it on 2-6 of the arcade, I think it was. Keep trying!

Edited - your header says iPad - sorry I didn't notice The Android does it too though!

Edited on 06/18/2013 at 9:59:16 AM PST

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Sep 18, 13 6:49 AM
Well, add me to the list of those getting the memory violation popup. I first got mine in the arcade game, but then it worked. Then when trying to do the trophy game, it continued to pop up and I am unable to play it at all. The notice I get is: Memory access violation 0x0352110A....doesn't appear to be a fix for this...kind of a rip if you ask me. I downloaded this game last weekend...Sept 14, 2013...looks like this has been an unsolved problem for sometime.

Update note: Well, no success despite taking BF instructions to update Adobe Flash, Shockwave, Java and DirectX. It just "ain't gonna work".

Edited on 09/18/2013 at 7:15:36 AM PST

[Post New]by Kalindra_2012 on Apr 28, 14 4:12 PM
Hi,
Playing on a Nexus 10 tablet, both Trophy Way and Arcade are still locked... even after beating Quest entirely. Help?! Thanks!

[Post New]by moonwalker97478 on Jul 14, 14 1:18 AM
this game was playing fine till I bought it then I start getting memory loss violation please fix the game or give me another credit

Go to: