asccsa
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

darker shade of grey

[Post New]by asccsa on Dec 11, 10 6:47 PM
hi everybody. i need help on investigation 10. i need to disable the alarm and i'm freeze. i mean i found all the pink paper and after that nothing happen. i don't know what to do and no place to go on the map. i'm stuck. please help me.
asccsa to the moon

Re:darker shade of grey

[Post New]by OldFrat on Jan 29, 11 11:08 AM
I have had similar problems with any of the paper piece puzzles. You are supposed to click on them to rotate them. It doesn't work. Might have worked at some time, but they "fixed" it. I just let the software solve those puzzles and got on with it. I had similar problems with the morse code portion. Those things became a waste of time for me. I just swallowed my pride and said solve it. Poor quality control, but for six bucks, what can you expect?

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

darker shade of grey

[Post New]by lyrialice on Nov 25, 12 12:21 PM
A bit late to help asccsa

asccsa wrote:hi everybody. i need help on investigation 10. i need to disable the alarm and i'm freeze. i mean i found all the pink paper and after that nothing happen. i don't know what to do and no place to go on the map. i'm stuck. please help me.
asccsa to the moon

SPOILER ALERT

>> you have to try and disarm the alarm first before the paper puzzle can be done<<

Go to: