Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

Bonus Game - a Great Disappointment!

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Dec 11, 10 8:31 PM
Finished it in about 20-30 minutes. What a great disappointment! For $12.99 I expect more Bonus Gameplay than that!

Re:Bonus Game - a Great Disappointment!

[Post New]by iraceitaly on Dec 11, 10 11:15 PM
Yeah I agree - it wasn't worth the additional $ to play.

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Dec 12, 10 12:21 AM
I have to agree it was a little short.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Dec 12, 10 12:45 AM
Yes a little short. In fact they just introduce you to the sequel of the game. Great game, shame I'm not patient enough to wait for the regular version !

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 12, 10 4:52 AM
I do have to agree about the bonus game being extremely short. I usually take much longer with games than other players, but even I was able to finish the bonus level in 40 minutes - and I took my time. It makes you feel as if they just did a quick rush job with the bonus so they could sell the game as a CE. I didn´t even enjoy much playing the bonus level. A real shame.

But at least the main game was a decent length, and I very much enjoyed playing it.

Edited on 12/12/2010 at 5:13:04 AM PST

[Post New]by autumncolours on Dec 13, 10 12:09 PM
I just finished the bonus level and I don't get it?? Finished all the puzzles and at the very end with the irritating wheel matching up the discs - when they all matched up there was lots of noise, then it panned out to all the skeletons around the table and that was the end - what was the purpose?? I MUST be missing something!!!! What?!?!?!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 14, 10 3:15 AM
autumncolours wrote:I just finished the bonus level and I don't get it?? Finished all the puzzles and at the very end with the irritating wheel matching up the discs - when they all matched up there was lots of noise, then it panned out to all the skeletons around the table and that was the end - what was the purpose?? I MUST be missing something!!!! What?!?!?!

I for one don´t see the purpose of the bonus game at all. It was a waste of effort, time, and my money. The bonus game was boring, far too short - even for me - and, as I mentioned before, probably just added to make this a CE game. Really disappointed.

This was only my second purchase of a CE, and it will be the last. The bonus level in this game made me realise that you just can´t trust some developers when they sell the CE. No wonder they don´t allow you to see the Strategy Guide when you demo it. If I had seen how short the bonus game was, I would have never bought it in the first place.

Go to: