bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fizzball forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Fizzball forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fizzball players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Fizzball forum

[Post New]by noko2480 on Apr 19, 10 3:55 PM
this is weird, but... im 17 and i enjoy this kid's game!!! I dont know why, but it is the most fun/ relaxing game ive ever played... gotta love the animal noises! =P

[Post New]by zyxzxyz on Jan 28, 12 6:59 PM
It's a great game! I enjoy playing it too...I have one problem to report. The post hi Score or get hi scores don't work. Apparently, the server Fizzball is trying to connect to is gone. I know Bigfish bought Grubby games and closed down Grubby Games server. Is there plans to fix this?

[Post New]by TeyeDoubleGuhRrr on Apr 9, 12 10:56 AM
This game seems ripe for a port to IOS as an iPhone / iPad game. Any chance of a port?

kate2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by kate2 on Jan 19, 14 7:51 AM
i have tried all the troubleshooting advice provided on this site, but fizzball for mac will not display. It is downloaded and installed (i have uninstalled/reinstalled it many times) but when i click on the game to play it, it starts to open, then closes (but remains "open" in my dock) and returns to my home screen. I have to right-click, force-quit the icon in my dock to close it, but no matter what trouble shooting methods i try, the game will not display

Go to: